PDA

View Full Version : xjTalk Newsletter

Mudderoy
01-05-2010, 02:19 PM
You have, or will, be receiving a xjtalk newsletter via the e-mail you provided during registration.

This is just a "Reader's Digest" version of what has been going on the forums since the last newsletter. Since this is the first newsletter, it covers EVERYTHING! :D

Not to worry it's only a couple of pages.

I know the colors are ugly, I'll fix that.

The idea is to help you keep up with things that interest you on xjtalk. Hopefully it will remind some of the members that haven't visited in a while that we're still here and have even more members and content!

If you do not wish to receive the newsletter you can "Unsubscribe" from the link provided in the e-mail.

Let me know what you think of the newsletter! :thumbsup:

BlueXJ
01-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Great idea. I was a bit confused when it showed up in my e-mail but I like it. Are we going to get it on a regular basis, like monthly or quarterly?

Mudderoy
01-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Great idea. I was a bit confused when it showed up in my e-mail but I like it. Are we going to get it on a regular basis, like monthly or quarterly?

I was thinking monthly, but I'm open to suggestions. :D

xjjeepthing
01-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Nice idea!!!

xj4life2
01-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Nice !!! great idea !! I think monthly would be cool.

Melissa
01-06-2010, 01:20 PM
I like it too, great reading! :D

Mudderoy
02-01-2010, 02:38 PM
February Newsletter has been sent out. Wow it is really slowing the access to the board down. I'll need to send this thing out late at night. MY BAD! :thumbdown:

If you don't receive the newsletter (and want to) verify that we have your correct e-mail address. If we do have the correct e-mail PM me and we'll try to find out why you're not receiving the newsletter.

Thanks!

4.3LXJ
02-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Could you send it again. It ended up in my junk mail and then cyberspace when I tried to move it to my inbox.

Mudderoy
02-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Could you send it again. It ended up in my junk mail and then cyberspace when I tried to move it to my inbox.

Let me turn a few knobs here.... hmmm.... ouch! Okay here it comes.

4.3LXJ
02-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Didn't get it.

Mudderoy
02-02-2010, 09:42 AM
Didn't get it.

The easiest thing to do was just re-send it to all the moderators. You should have it now.