PDA

View Full Version : The Plan

BlueXJ
01-04-2010, 03:31 PM
The Plan!
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll187/90BlueXJ/Actors/RobinWilliams.jpg
Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says 'I love New York ' in Arabic.

You gotta love Robin Williams........Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.
Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

'I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.'

1) 'The US, UK , CANADA and AUSTRALIA will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are from. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.
4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.
6) The US, UK , CANADA and AUSTRALIA will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH. Learn it...or LEAVE! Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?
'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' '

If you agree with the above, forward it to friends...If not, delete it - I would be amazed if you do though!!

4.3LXJ
01-04-2010, 04:15 PM
So, when do we start?

firehawk
01-04-2010, 07:08 PM
So, when do we start?

Dittos!!!:patriot:

I've said for years, since MOST of the rest of the world dosen't like us, we'll come home. ALL our troops will come home and protect THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT expect ANY aid from us since "you all" don't like us. The rest of the world want's to live in the shithole they've created, let 'em. We will not interfear in ANY thing that happens around the world. BUT....and this is a BIG but.... You attack the United States, we WILL vaporize you. You attack any American citizen, anywhere in the world, "we WILL find you, and we WILL kill you". We will show no mercy on ANYONE if attacked. Other than that, we will leave everyone alone. It's time we started acting like a Superpower, and not like a bunch of wusses.

GAWD...I'm a hardass!:patriot:

BlueXJ
01-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Not at all. I think you are being reasonable. Our current leader is a talker and wants everyone to get along. He wants to make conciliatory statements and bow to Kings in other countries.
It is a great idea called "Isolationism" which we employed to keep out of the first World War but we didn't stand our ground when Germany sunk our ships with war supplies being shipped to England. We retaliated by joining the fight in Europe.
We won't be doing it now with the present administration either I fear. It has no backing in Congress either. We may have to wait until another Presidential election to find the right candidate to stand up like a man against the rest of the world and close our borders, which will violate many trade agreements and pacts we are currently committed to.

firehawk
01-04-2010, 09:03 PM
which will violate many trade agreements and pacts we are currently committed to.

George Washington in his farewell address..... "It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world..."

BlueXJ
01-04-2010, 09:09 PM
George Washington in his farewell address..... "It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world..."

I agree but my point is that the current Prez is all about alliances and would never consider the Isolationist approach to solving our standing as a superpower. He loves those alliances as much as GW hated them.

pkbinder
01-05-2010, 08:09 AM
This gets to be my first post. Without getting into the substance of Robin Williams rant, you should know that it is falsely attributed to Robin. He didn't say it. This rant has been attributed to him since 2003, but it is sort of an urban myth.

Mudderoy
01-05-2010, 09:24 AM
This gets to be my first post. Without getting into the substance of Robin Williams rant, you should know that it is falsely attributed to Robin. He didn't say it. This rant has been attributed to him since 2003, but it is sort of an urban myth.

snopes.com is a great source for finding out what is reality and just another Internet hoax.