PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts

BlueXJ
12-10-2009, 04:03 PM
How do you feel about our Prez getting the Nobel Peace Prize and the speech he made in Oslo, Norway today?

Mudderoy
12-10-2009, 04:08 PM
I would have had more respect for OB if he had respectfully, gratefully, declined the award. Something to the effect "maybe I can be here again in 4 years".

Second chance for respect points would be to use the 1.3 million dollars to pay back some of the 800 billion in spending.

Third change for respect, use the 1.3 million to pay for his 24 stay in Norway.

4.3LXJ
12-10-2009, 07:58 PM
He didn't deserve it. Who did he bribe for that one?

Voldemort
12-10-2009, 11:42 PM
I wonder how many troops he would have sent over to Afghanistan if he had not won it???

KennyB
12-11-2009, 08:32 AM
The Nobel crew ae a bunch of super Euro Libs.... Always have been. For this idiot to be in that office is a sham!! Embarasment to thsi country---always bowing, (The US Pres does not Bow to anyone! ), then apologizing to everyone for MY country, then all of a sudden we are NOT a christain country---when a full 80% consider themselves christains.., And his wife is really RuPaul----She is under cover----thats who she truly is, thats the only way she is so styish!!! :):):)

He is a wanna-be Chcago Gangster... 1 TERM PRES!!! Count on it

Mudderoy
12-11-2009, 09:42 AM
The Nobel crew ae a bunch of super Euro Libs.... Always have been. For this idiot to be in that office is a sham!! Embarasment to thsi country---always bowing, (The US Pres does not Bow to anyone! ), then apologizing to everyone for MY country, then all of a sudden we are NOT a christain country---when a full 80% consider themselves christains.., And his wife is really RuPaul----She is under cover----thats who she truly is, thats the only way she is so styish!!! :):):)

He is a wanna-be Chcago Gangster... 1 TERM PRES!!! Count on it

You know I really didn't think that Slick Willy would have but one term, but that major embarrassment was re-elected.

I don't think that any of these people are BAD people they just think differently than I do. Obama is probably a good guy I just wouldn't want to discuss politics with him! Yeah I don't know where he found that woman. He could have got a much prettier woman. Who knows maybe she's really nice.

4.3LXJ
12-11-2009, 10:47 AM
You know I really didn't think that Slick Willy would have but one term, but that major embarrassment was re-elected.

I don't think that any of these people are BAD people they just think differently than I do. Obama is probably a good guy I just wouldn't want to discuss politics with him! Yeah I don't know where he found that woman. He could have got a much prettier woman. Who knows maybe she's really nice.

This is the same woman who publicly said that if we did not elect her husband, this was not a great country and we were all racist. The woman has a chip on her shoulder.

Silly Willy
12-11-2009, 03:37 PM

First time I read that I said WTF!! Then realised it didn't say silly. lol

alwaysxj
12-11-2009, 03:55 PM
i think we need to take it away from him and give it to the troops

Silly Willy
12-11-2009, 09:31 PM
i think we need to take it away from him and give it to the troops

X2

tbone
12-14-2009, 12:53 AM
It is a crock of sh**, he hasn't done anything to win it, and it's not right giving it to him for an idea. We all have ideas, most of which, are greater than anything he could ever come up with. :mad0090:

BlueXJ
12-14-2009, 08:28 AM
I do think it has lost it's validity on the world stage. My garbageman has a shot at it next time now.

Mudderoy
12-14-2009, 08:38 AM
Well in my not so humble opinion this is just another instants of "Here this is for you because you are not George W. Bush!" I like the idea of getting alone with people in other countrys, but come on. Frankly we need to invest in alternative fuels, so that we can remove our liability from oil. Short term we need to extract the oil that we have, gas, propane, coal. Basically give America the foot up on the rest of the world, yes even more so than now. It is always better to make a deal from a position of power.

We could bankrupt China by simply stop buying from them. Again with a little government investment in technology American's could make better products for cheaper. 3D printing for example. It's an infant technology but soon we will be able to print the things we need.

BlueXJ
12-14-2009, 08:50 AM
Well GWBdidn't bow to every other country like BHO is doing. He stood up and treated those others as an AMERICAN prez should. Bankrupting another country who is trying to become capitalist from pure poverty is not a viable way to conduct worldwide business. It just defeats the point of capitalism. We must just equalize trade so we sell the same amount as we buy. Lets figure out a true capitalist way to earn the money from China and not borrow it, as we currently are doing.

Mudderoy
12-14-2009, 09:11 AM
Well GWBdidn't bow to every other country like BHO is doing. He stood up and treated those others as an AMERICAN prez should. Bankrupting another country who is trying to become capitalist from pure poverty is not a viable way to conduct worldwide business. It just defeats the point of capitalism. We must just equalize trade so we sell the same amount as we buy. Lets figure out a true capitalist way to earn the money from China and not borrow it, as we currently are doing.

Actually forcing them to change from a communist to democracy is fine. If you can do it through economic force rather than military all the better.

KennyB
12-15-2009, 07:30 AM
Acyually in our past----we uaully get into a war with the debt holers and kick their asses LOLOLO Then we got no debt. but this guy!!!! I am amazed that he sent troops to help the troops in Afghanistan... But you know what a real SUPRISE???

That MARK INGRAM from Alabama got the HEISMAN, and they didn;t give it to BARRY HUSEINN OBONER!!!! I am shocked!!! The Heisman crew is gonna get councled.... Now he is up there strong arming Joe Liberman trying to get this CRAP HEALTH BILL PASSED....Boy are we in for it!! 2010 cannot get here fast enough for me!!!