PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

aussiejeepa
04-23-2017, 07:47 AM
Hi all just want to say g,day to everyone, I have a 96 xj black in colour fairly stock bought for $1,700 bucks. Had heaps of fun in it so far, and hope to have heaps more after I fix the welsh plugs got one leaking heaps. not sure of all the specs on it but 242 amc 4spd auto diffs and transfer case unsure will get back to you on all that as I find out more about it, also had to get a front calliper rebuild left side stuck on had a bright orange disc quite common from what I researched. well that's about it for now.:D

Mudderoy
04-23-2017, 08:03 AM
Hi all just want to say g,day to everyone, I have a 96 xj black in colour fairly stock bought for $1,700 bucks. Had heaps of fun in it so far, and hope to have heaps more after I fix the welsh plugs got one leaking heaps. not sure of all the specs on it but 242 amc 4spd auto diffs and transfer case unsure will get back to you on all that as I find out more about it, also had to get a front calliper rebuild left side stuck on had a bright orange disc quite common from what I researched. well that's about it for now.:D

Welcome to the site! Great price. Prices are starting to go up hear as they get older and fewer.

If you're not already aware, we have a podcast, Jeep Talk Show, that you might enjoy. http://jeeptalkshow.com/

:xjtalk:

bluedragon436
04-23-2017, 09:48 AM
:welcome: to :xjtalk1: from Delaware!!

4.3LXJ
04-25-2017, 05:48 PM
:welcome: to :xjtalk:

XJeepee
04-26-2017, 11:40 PM
Good day. I'm new to the forum too