12-02-2009, 11:38 AM
So did he cheat? Why did he crash his Caddy? Do we care? :rotfl2:

Exactly !!!

DETOURS
12-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Let the tabloids duke it out, leave the guy alone........:headshake:

Melissa
12-02-2009, 10:42 PM
I like the guy, and I do follow some of his golf games, but I don't care if he cheated or not, what happens behind closed doors is his and his family's buisness and no one elses.

BlueXJ
12-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Well a few strokes in the rough is not going to deter his fans. It just makes him a little more HUMAN.

Mudderoy
12-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Well a few strokes in the rough is not going to deter his fans. It just makes him a little more HUMAN.

lol, that's pretty punny!

BlueXJ
12-03-2009, 11:30 AM
lol, that's pretty punny!

I try, have been told (by my wife) that I am very trying.:eek:

Melissa
12-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Hey Tiger is a fantastic golfer, he should be allowed a few mulligans now and then :smiley-laughing021:

Voldemort
12-03-2009, 04:42 PM
I think he should have to give me $250,000! Just because he makes crazy money to play golf. As for the stuff in the news, Who Cares. We have 30,000 troops going to Afghanistan!

Mudderoy
12-03-2009, 05:17 PM
I think he should have to give me $250,000! Just because he makes crazy money to play golf. As for the stuff in the news, Who Cares. We have 30,000 troops going to Afghanistan!

Yep, and that's 10,000 too few!

BlueXJ
12-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Well we have a Commander in Chief with no experience in anything but talking. That is all you get from him. He has no military or any other type experience, so has to rely upon liberals who want us to cower to any foreign interests and also fail to pay our troops adequately (rant off).

DETOURS
12-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by bigbadxj

Well we have a Commander in Chief with no experience in anything but talking. That is all you get from him. He has no military or any other type experience, so has to rely upon liberals who want us to cower to any foreign interests and also fail to pay our troops adequately (rant off).

ALL......3 of you dinks dont understand much between this post and what your saying...........WTF, turn off your right wing radio and phaux news, GO get your facts already...............the man's been in office 6 months.
BUSH......pulled the existing troops out of Afgistan. to go to iraq..........Ya BOY,
makes BIG sense.........get some real perspective and leave golf the fuack out of it......another 4-8 years of Rep-ultion, ya that would have made the world right.........BULL~SHIAT!!.......The Rep. party needs to EVOLVE in to modern times......SIMPLE example::::::: Under what Repubican President did you actually prosper in your life time??

Lets hear it-

Meanwhile..............4

Leave Tiger outta yer bullshiat rant......

This is just as stupid as stupid gets..................kick a dead horse over your grandfathers politics.....over and over again...........:headshake:

Voldemort
12-03-2009, 09:12 PM

ALL......3 of you dinks dont understand much between this post and what your saying...........WTF, turn off your right wing radio and phaux news, GO get your facts already...............the man's been in office 6 months.
BUSH......pulled the existing troops out of Afgistan. to go to iraq..........Ya BOY,
makes BIG sense.........get some real perspective and leave golf the fuack out of it......another 4-8 years of Rep-ultion, ya that would have made the world right.........BULL~SHIAT!!.......The Rep. party needs to EVOLVE in to modern times......SIMPLE example::::::: Under what Repubican President did you actually prosper in your life time??

Lets hear it-

Meanwhile..............4

This is just as stupid as stupid gets..................kick a dead horse over your grandfathers politics.....over and over again...........:headshake:
I really do not understand what you are trying to say here, but they are sending 38,000 and there are already 36,000 over there and that is 74,000 to many. I was making a statement that there is more important things to worry about than weather A pro golfer is cheating on his wife and how late he leaves his house.

Mudderoy
12-03-2009, 09:23 PM

Lets hear it-

Meanwhile..............4

Hey! My president can kick your presidents a$$ ANY day of the week! :stars:

lol now I see why Spanky kept warning me about political speak on the site. He was getting warmed up. :rotfl2:

Voldemort
12-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Hey! My president can kick your presidents a$$ ANY day of the week! :stars:

lol now I see why Spanky kept warning me about political speak on the site. He was getting warmed up. :rotfl2:

Which Presidents are we having fight?? Cause I got $20 on Bush Sr.:smiley-laughing021:

Mudderoy
12-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Which Presidents are we having fight?? Cause I got $20 on Bush Sr.:smiley-laughing021:

GW of course! He'll stomp Obama and then call a press conference with a "Mission Accomplished" banner in the background! :patriot:

BlueXJ
12-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Ronnie Reagan don't take no pushin' around either but alas he is now deceased.

Mudderoy
12-04-2009, 11:13 AM

Lets hear it-

Meanwhile..............4

My grandfather died when I was 12. I'm not sure what his politics were. I DO know what mine are. Strange as it may sound I don't blindly believe anything I see on TV, or read online/paper. I look for someone/media outlet that generally reports things the way I like. I think this is true for most people.

There's nothing wrong with strong opinions, I know I have them too, however I try (I think I try) to leave enough room for other people to express their thoughts. I learn more that way. I also try not to disrespect people, or belittle them. Being large, aggressive, smart and certain of what I am talking about I have always had a tendency to win arguments. Of course that also means that people stop arguing with me and I loose the ability to learn a different perspective.

So when people talk to me, mostly manly men, they may think that I am weak because I try to keep things friendly and open. Actually it's because I just learned how to behave, ok some what behave, better over the years.

BlueXJ
12-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Life is a constant learning curve. The longer you live the more you should strive to learn. Muddy you seem to be doing well.

Voldemort
12-04-2009, 01:47 PM
My grandfather died when I was 12. I'm not sure what his politics were. I DO know what mine are. Strange as it may sound I don't blindly believe anything I see on TV, or read online/paper. I look for someone/media outlet that generally reports things the way I like. I think this is true for most people.

There's nothing wrong with strong opinions, I know I have them too, however I try (I think I try) to leave enough room for other people to express their thoughts. I learn more that way. I also try not to disrespect people, or belittle them. Being large, aggressive, smart and certain of what I am talking about I have always had a tendency to win arguments. Of course that also means that people stop arguing with me and I loose the ability to learn a different perspective.

So when people talk to me, mostly manly men, they may think that I am weak because I try to keep things friendly and open. Actually it's because I just learned how to behave, ok some what behave, better over the years.
Those great words to live by, and I have also tried to lighten up.:cool:

Mudderoy
12-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Those great words to live by, and I have also tried to lighten up.:cool:

Man it is hard when the other comes so naturally! :rotfl2:

Voldemort
12-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Man it is hard when the other comes so naturally! :rotfl2:

Like breathing, But speaking of Tiger that guy is getting torn apart on entertainment shows ( ET,Insider, Etc..) If people are really this upset to find out that a famous athlete is cheating on his wife, then Americans are as stupid as people think. I mean come on just like they were shocked to find out Barry Bonds was juicing!?!?:boohoo:

BlueXJ
12-05-2009, 11:31 AM
It is just disappointing. He was almost considered a perfect guy and to find he has flaws., is just a huge letdown. He seemed to have a great wife and the start to a great family, money and fame. But most of all he lost people's respect.

BlueXJ
12-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Read this today.

Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren has moved out of the couple's Florida home, following increasing reports of his infidelity, according to published reports. (Photo: AP)

With a stable of self-proclaimed mistresses publicly tattling, Tiger Woods’ wife apparently has moved out of the $2.6 million Florida mansion the pair shared with their two children, according to published reports.

It was not immediately known whether Elin Nordegren had taken 2-year-old Sam Alexis and 10-month-old Charlie Axel when she high-tailed it to a nearby house outside of Orlando, RadarOnline.com reported.

The golf great is rewriting the prenup to give Nordegren, 29, more cash for staying in the five-year marriage, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. The current prenup, worth $300 million, reportedly requires the Nordic knockout to remain married for 10 years to collect $20 million.

Tiger’s continued silence in the face of allegations that he is a cheating club king could make it hard to eventually defend himself … even with a personal invitation to appear on Oprah Winfrey’s couch. Among the recent developments:

* A Florida trooper suspected Woods, 33, of drinking before his Nov. 27 car crash. Joshua Evans requested a subpoena for Woods’ blood results from the hospital he visited after the crash, but was denied on the grounds of insufficient information. A police report Monday didn’t ID the witness who told Evans that the golf star was alcohol-addled and had been prescribed Ambien and Vicodin

Voldemort
12-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Man come on we all have flaws. No one I mean NO ONE is perfect. In the end he is just a very good golfer, that does not require him to be a perfect person. Like everything else that hits the media this is being blown way out of proportion.

Mudderoy
12-08-2009, 04:45 PM
I think this means a lot more to a person if they have been cheated on. I'm not saying it would be "right" but if Tiger "Carl" wanted to whore around he shouldn't have got married.

In the final analyst it is simply entertainment at Tiger, his mistresses, wife, and child's expense.

BlueXJ
12-09-2009, 01:11 AM
There was one perfect guy but they crucified him I am told.

Really think that most of these women are just looking for a payoff. He couldn't golf as well as he does and keep all thiose women satisied. He would not be able to even walk, much less drive a golf ball.

DETOURS
12-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Worst of it all is a "Tiger Woods" thread goes political?.........Just dont get it.
I'll reread to be sure.....

DETOURS
12-10-2009, 08:56 PM
Yep, quick reread did'nt get me past page 1........

Sometimes, especally ammoung the younger fellas that can type and spell better than myself, you really should look at your facts and how they came to become facts.......also keep up with the facts.

Politics are as other see them and many times about who can "SPIN" them in the direction inwhich that party wants them to be seen.......SO FRICKEN TRUE! It's just flippin discusting......all of it.....

As far as Tiger goes, the only smart woman is the woman that kept her mouth shut...........after all, she knew the guy was married.......:sad0147:, but if she ever wants another visit or a new Cadillac.............:cheerleader:

Dont have use for politics on Jeep forums, sorry.....to easy to say nothing when nothing need to be said......except stir terd.....Go start a political forum already......and oh yaa.........You've done well under which republican president in your life time? Ronald, ya me too, he gave me a 2% raise when I was in the military.($1.95)(Every 2 weeks!).........But Bush SR. took it back a short time later......."Read my lips".........what an ***, and the apple did not fall far from the tree..............Where's Jed? Under a freak'in rock???..........

God help us all.........I hate typing......Be good...:patriot:

Mudderoy
12-10-2009, 11:03 PM
I don't want a raise from any president. That isn't their job. I want a federal government to butt the hell out. Less taxes, less government and while you are at it do away with the IRS. Stop trying to control me. And what is the ****ing deal with a DEATH TAX!?!!?!? Double tax! Just get the hell out of my way and let me do it.

Yeah I know both parties are guilty of things, the republicans are just less guilty.

Voldemort
12-10-2009, 11:31 PM
I love it when people say that they are against something right before they start doing it. Now that is the American way. Personally I was making a statement about the fact that there are 30 different channels talking about how many hot chicks this guy is banging, while are troops are packing for Afghanistan!?!?

Mudderoy
12-10-2009, 11:58 PM
The war is old news. Tiger being stupid is new and hot. Until we as a people stop putting more importance on gossip instead of substance Tiger Woods stories will always be king.

Voldemort
12-11-2009, 01:17 PM
The war is old news.
That is exactly what I was talking about.:headshake:

BlueXJ
12-11-2009, 03:21 PM
We are looking, constantly for a new news topic to rant about. Lets try to find a good seasonal one where somebody does something good for others for a change.