PDA

View Full Version : Mr and Mrs Xj-Jake

xj-jake
10-25-2016, 08:36 AM
Well I didn't go anywhere cool like Abe did to get married but that really looked like a lot of fun. Congrats to Mr and Mrs Abe. But we did get married the same weekend and I thought I'd share some photos with you all as they're coming back from the photo man. We had a great day with temps in the mid 60's. A little rain early in the day with clouds and then right as our 12 minute ceremony started the clouds opened up and the sun came out. Surrounded by our close friends and family we took the dive. After 5 years I decided it was time to make her an honest woman before she changed her mind. We did a really redneck pot luck meal and it turned out awesome. Anyone want any food?

xj-jake
10-25-2016, 08:38 AM
Few more

prerunner1982
10-25-2016, 08:48 AM
Congrats again... you married up! Looking good buddy...

Pinkyman
10-25-2016, 08:56 AM
Congrats again buddy!

I literally thought about driving down there and joining you guys for your wedding dinner and reception, but i had no idea where it was at hahaha :D

abebehrmann
10-25-2016, 09:00 AM
Congrats Jake! Sounds like Mr and Mrs XJ-Jake's day went off without a hitch and the Mrs looked beautiful.

xj-jake
10-25-2016, 09:19 AM
Thanks everyone. You should have Ryan it was nice and mellow. I think we were home by 11:30

MattybPDX
10-25-2016, 09:31 AM
One of us ... One of us.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

denverd1
10-25-2016, 10:33 AM
awesome!! looks like it was a great day. Congrats to you both. Wishing you many years of happiness

4.3LXJ
10-25-2016, 10:45 AM
:congrats: Looks like this marriage thing might be contagious. Wonder who is next.

XJ Wheeler
10-25-2016, 10:59 AM
Congratulations to the both of you! It's great seeing you guys getting hitched, as much as people like to razz on marriage. :D

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

Mudderoy
10-25-2016, 11:54 AM
I must say I'm disappointed there were no Jeep shots included... :headbag:

XJ Wheeler
10-25-2016, 07:40 PM
I must say I'm disappointed there were no Jeep shots included... :headbag:
You know what. You're right!

Jake, go back. Do it again! Jeep pics this time! I mean, come on! I thought you knew better! [emoji22]

xj-jake
10-26-2016, 10:59 AM
There's no way on god's green earth or anywhere else in any other parallel dimension that I'm going to go back and deal with the number of attitudes (females) that I did though that. There's plenty of you guys that know how to photoshop. You want Jeeps in there that bad you do it. I'm fairly certain if I'd have said I needed to get a jeep in a wedding photo I'd be living back in my parent's basement....

XJ Wheeler
10-27-2016, 06:31 PM
There's no way on god's green earth or anywhere else in any other parallel dimension that I'm going to go back and deal with the number of attitudes (females) that I did though that. There's plenty of you guys that know how to photoshop. You want Jeeps in there that bad you do it. I'm fairly certain if I'd have said I needed to get a jeep in a wedding photo I'd be living back in my parent's basement....
:smiley-laughing021: