PDA

View Full Version : Yacolt Burn Trails

Poorboy
07-22-2016, 06:09 PM
Took the Red wagon out for some playtime with a local 4WD group in our playground this week.

The trails that exist currently are Base trails, nothing to exciting except for the features that we added over the years.

My local club is building several miles of new trail that will be aimed at the experienced driver with a modified vehicle. Trails will rated as Difficult, to most difficult.

Enjoy the short ride through both the Mountain View trail and the Hagen Creek trail. As I was coming up over the filter out of Hagen, my Dashcam power supply decided to abandon ship, so I apologize for the abrupt ending.

https://youtu.be/xl-jZJQA78w

Pinkyman
07-26-2016, 01:34 PM
Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fuuurrrrrrr.......... :D

Cool video! Those look like my kind of trails. Your CB sound quality is far superior to mine, thats for sure!

bluedragon436
07-26-2016, 05:29 PM
Looks pretty good... I'd love to be a part of building up a trail system, or even taking roads/trails of the past, and bringing them back to current use!!

Poorboy
07-26-2016, 08:11 PM
Looks pretty good... I'd love to be a part of building up a trail system, or even taking roads/trails of the past, and bringing them back to current use!!
Find a local ohv club and join. Forest access needs to be preserved for us all to enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Poorboy
07-26-2016, 08:13 PM
Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fuuurrrrrrr.......... :D

Cool video! Those look like my kind of trails. Your CB sound quality is far superior to mine, thats for sure!
My CB is located under the camera mic. Dashcam picks up the audio from the CB better than my ears do. [emoji23]

bluedragon436
07-26-2016, 08:30 PM
Find a local ohv club and join. Forest access needs to be preserved for us all to enjoy.

Oh I'm part of all of the local clubs, even some in another state.. unfortunately in the general area I live there is no real trails or access to preserve... But once I get my gears in, and some more issues worked out on the XJ, I hope to spend some more time with the clubs up in PA, and there are some good trails and such up there to be a part of preserving and creating!!