PDA

View Full Version : pretty crappy stuff

AJ99
11-24-2009, 01:11 AM
so i just got home from Big bear and when i got home i noticed my shed was wide open. So i go to my shed to see why it was open and all of my spare jeep stuff is all gone. I mean everything including my extra wiring harness. I had two spare 44 rear ends, two 30s, transmission, motor, complete wiring harness from headlights to tail lights, sensors computers and everything else from two complete jeeps, spare windows, two doors, two hatches, my half door i was working on. there are only a few people with jeeps that i know that knew what i had. I called the cops they came out and looked and took a few prints but couldnt get much.:mad0090:

Melissa
11-24-2009, 01:18 AM
That sucks, I'm sorry AJ, find them if you can and beat the shit out of them!!!!

AJ99
11-24-2009, 01:27 AM
ya if the police cant find them ill handle it my bakersfield is a pretty big city but not that big. word gets around.

cheap jeep
11-24-2009, 08:09 AM
That's awful bad.My daughter had the am/fm/cd player stolen out of her car right next to the house. The cd player didn't work,so I hope whoever stole it, sold it and the buyer gets even.

4.3LXJ
11-24-2009, 09:02 AM
That is pretty tough AJ. Must have been someone with an XJ or they wouldn't have bothered.

KennyB
11-24-2009, 09:09 AM
Damn Big Daddy!!!! That sucks...Really sound like they knew that ya had all that stuff in there, seein how they took ALL the XJ/Jeep stuff... Hummm Maybe someone that has been there before....

Mudderoy
11-24-2009, 09:31 AM
Yeah it's somebody that knows him, or a friend of a friend. That's a lot of trouble for old Jeep parts. I'd say the Dana 44's were probably the primary target.

96xj
11-24-2009, 09:49 AM
man thats sucks sorry to hear that Carma is a bitch , what comes around goes around , like you said word gets around you will find them

pvt.Tadpol xj
11-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Scottyadd. Man Im so sorry I hope justice is served.:patriot:

AJ99
11-24-2009, 11:09 AM
Well i had a few buddies here locally that have xjs/mjs that some drama went down about two months ago so i have a feeling it was them. I live on two acres and the back of my property there is a gate going to a canal and the chain was cut. There is BFG M/Ts that lead from there (which the guy with the MJ has). I went out just now and looked and there are some of my tools missing too.

Dirt Dogg Rydas
11-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Damn!
Hopefully you get your stuff back man.
good luck with it.

warrpath4x4
11-24-2009, 02:33 PM
That sucks, we had a storage unit that someone broke into and stole all our hand and power tools (brand new 220 arc welder). Then they put their own lock on the unit.

Another time my sister was going to school in portland OR. My dad took his XJ down for the weekend, someone broke in, tried to hotwire it, when they couldn't get it to run they stole the stereo. Cops said even if they caught the guy red handed it was a $75 ticket for "unauthorized borrowing" and they had to release the guy.

Mudderoy
11-24-2009, 02:42 PM
That sucks, we had a storage unit that someone broke into and stole all our hand and power tools (brand new 220 arc welder). Then they put their own lock on the unit.

Another time my sister was going to school in portland OR. My dad took his XJ down for the weekend, someone broke in, tried to hotwire it, when they couldn't get it to run they stole the stereo. Cops said even if they caught the guy red handed it was a $75 ticket for "unauthorized borrowing" and they had to release the guy.

"Unauthorized Borrowing!!!!" lol, liberals!

AJ99
11-25-2009, 06:57 PM
Well talked to the detective today and they didnt find any "good finger prints" he said it was too dirty in there to get a good print

DETOURS
11-25-2009, 08:27 PM
It's without a doubt...........someone who's close, it aint random.

Pretty obvious......ya might have a looser or two pretending to be friends.....

AJ99
11-25-2009, 09:25 PM
well i did a little csi myself and measured the tire prints coming from my back pasture from the canal and they are a Cherokee/Comanche size BFG M/T 12.5 width. Which is what my old friend with the MJ runs. So i have no doubt it was him. A bunch of drama happened between us last time i went to the desert about two months ago. So i am 100% positive it was him and his parents own a Jeep shop here in town and his grandmother lives about a mile away from me, which is where his fab shop is

Mudderoy
11-25-2009, 09:27 PM
well i did a little csi myself and measured the tire prints coming from my back pasture from the canal and they are a Cherokee/Comanche size BFG M/T 12.5 width. Which is what my old friend with the MJ runs. So i have no doubt it was him. A bunch of drama happened between us last time i went to the desert about two months ago. So i am 100% positive it was him and his parents own a Jeep shop here in town and his grandmother lives about a mile away from me, which is where his fab shop is

Sounds like it's time for an accidental fire! :mad0090:

Seriously, give the information to the police. You don't want to be the one winding up in jail.

AJ99
11-27-2009, 01:55 AM
well i told them i have a feeling who it was and they said that with out proof they cant go to their house and look from my items. Freking BS!!!

Voldemort
11-27-2009, 02:30 AM
It sucks Bro, it is like the law protects the criminal better than the victim!

Melissa
11-27-2009, 03:11 PM
It sucks Bro, it is like the law protects the criminal better than the victim!

YES THEY DO :mad0090::mad0090::mad0090::mad0090:

I'm sure not all the time, but they sure have done that to me :mad:

Is there anything else you can do AJ?? Send a spy in to the thiefs fab shop and scope it out for you??

N1TZU
11-27-2009, 05:38 PM
Most of the time its someone you know or have had some dealings with,More than likely it is that person you suspect.Dam shame.Sorry for your lose and hopefully what goes around comes around....If you know what I mean AJ99....

DETOURS
11-27-2009, 05:46 PM
I'd love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eye......and shoot'um with my ol'45........

Stuff wont be at Grandma's.....too close!

AJ99
11-27-2009, 10:16 PM
well i went over to his Gfab (his grandmas/ "fab shop") and for some reason the shops lights were all off and all the doors shut up. Its usually not like that. At least the lights are on. So i dunno im sure my stuff is in there but i dont want to actually trespass and break and entering and have them call the cops on me.

AJ99
11-27-2009, 10:17 PM
YES THEY DO :mad0090::mad0090::mad0090::mad0090:

I'm sure not all the time, but they sure have done that to me :mad:

Is there anything else you can do AJ?? Send a spy in to the thiefs fab shop and scope it out for you??

Not really because there is only one mutual friend and he has been friends with them for about 10 years and me 1.

BlueXJ
11-28-2009, 12:34 AM
Hope you get your stuff back and he ends up behind bars.

muddeprived
11-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Oh man this sucks. If this happened to me and I knew who did it I would immediately take the law into my own hands. I wouldn't care if I ended up in jail, as long as the point was made: don't @@!% with me. :)

Go slash his tires and discard the knife so you will never get caught.

2000XJ
11-28-2009, 09:27 PM
Wow man, I'm really sorry to hear this.

This is what I'd do....

Take pictures of the cut lock/chain, and of the tire tracks on your property. If the cops already did this, or if you already did this than ignore it ;)

If you provided a pretty accurate list of the items that were stolen to the police, and you know where this person keeps his parts locally (you said Grandmother's place, etc.), then go and take some pictures through the windows. See if you can get pictures of your stuff inside of his place. If you can get some good pictures, take them to the cops and tell them that your stuff is clearly in his place. That should be enough proof for them to take some sort of action.

I don't know what the situation with these two guys is, I know you said you had a falling out with them recently, but you could always suck it up and apologize for anything that you may have done to them during the drama and request your stuff back. I know it's essentially "letting them win," but if that much of my stuff was missing, and I knew who did it and why they may have done it, then I'd probably swallow my pride just to get it back.

Oh yea, and when you go apologize put a tape recorder in your pocket. This way when they say that you can pick your stuff up from them, or that they'll give it back, you can take that recording to the cops and have them arrested.