PDA

View Full Version : Just Joined the national offroad asscociation

KennyB
11-18-2009, 02:46 PM
http://www.nora-usa.com/about.cfm

Just called Congressman Shuler of North Carolina, office... The national off road accociation is trying to get tellico back opened up... This is the only cat that can make it happen...They need all the calls they can get to get him to hit the Forest Service to re-open it and get the bark lickers to back the hell off....

Just posted in case anyone is interested....they keep closing areas down here around georgia...i m sure its happening elsewhere too.:coffee:

:mad0090::mad0090:

xjjeepthing
11-18-2009, 06:38 PM
Been thinking of this myself

KennyB
12-10-2009, 08:10 AM
Ya know----everyone that runs offroad, anywhere in this country, needs to join this crew.... keep what little bit we have to ride ----open.... at least be able to fight the bark lickers and tree trunk humpers...

Mudderoy
12-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Ya know----everyone that runs offroad, anywhere in this country, needs to join this crew.... keep what little bit we have to ride ----open.... at least be able to fight the bark lickers and tree trunk humpers...

I'll check them out. If you know anyone in that organization tell them to feel free to jump over here and talk/recruit etc...