PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request

bluedragon436
12-25-2015, 06:14 PM
My GF and I recently had a beautiful baby girl brought into our little family.. On 21 December 2015 @ 0955 Abigail Grace was born... Last night we noticed that she hadn't had a dirty diaper since we left the hospital, that on it's own, wouldn't have been such a huge flag... But throughout the night she became very fussy and restless, and was refusing to latch and feed, then we noticed she started to kind of yellow a bit more (Jaundice).. and that she had only had two pee diapers since we left the hospital, and both of which were very very little... So we took her to our local ER a few hours back, and they have been running test after test, and checking and rechecking vitals... to no avail... She has been transferred up to AI Dupont hospital, in Wilmington, DE... which is one of the leading children's hospitals on the East Coast... I am currently on a quick stop at the house to grab a couple things and to rip off this quick prayer requests to my extended family here @ :xjtalk1: before heading up on the 1hr drive to the hospital.. Please keep Abigail in your prayers, as well as her mum Sam... as she is falling apart thinking she did something wrong, or that she is going to lose her little girl... Thank you guys so much for your thoughts and prayers.. and will keep you updated as soon as I can!!!

4.3LXJ
12-25-2015, 07:01 PM
What a way to have a Christmas James. My prayers will be with you and her

XJ Wheeler
12-25-2015, 10:40 PM
I can't imagine! You have my prayers for sure james. Sorry this is happening.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TallGuyJeep
12-25-2015, 11:57 PM
We're all here for ya mate. Wishing for the best.

autotech98
12-26-2015, 04:18 PM
We will continue to pray for you and Sam.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

bluedragon436
12-29-2015, 08:04 AM
What a way to have a Christmas James. My prayers will be with you and her

Oh trust me.. will certainly remember her first Christmas.. well mom and I will... she won't...

bluedragon436
12-29-2015, 08:06 AM
Well looks like all vitals have been looking good and the doctors are happy with the progress and levels she is showing, so within the hour bar anything going completely stupid.. we should be headed home finally.... Hopefully this time around we get to spend more time home then less than 24hrs.. She has spent more days @ the hospital this time around for this issue... than she was old before going to the hospital for it!! lol

Pinkyman
12-29-2015, 08:26 AM
Thats great news, glad to hear she is doing better! And congrats on the little one :)

OldFaurt
12-29-2015, 08:42 AM
You will still be in my prayers.
I will also be praying for you and your GF, that you are both given strength to keep each other strong as well.
A family's strength comes from it's unity! God Bless you with continued health and happiness!

4.3LXJ
12-29-2015, 10:34 AM
Glad she is coming hone James

Brasscatz
12-30-2015, 08:31 AM
Prayers bro. We definitely know how scary these things can be as we went through something similar when Dylan stopped breathing and turned blue. Now she's 9 months old and happy as can be.

Sent from my colon to my toilet