PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request

xj-jake
12-14-2015, 09:32 AM
I don't normally show up here but it's here for a reason right?

My Grandma took a nasty spill on Saturday evening after she took a spill on Wednesday night. Wednesday when she fell she broke her kneecap and it wasn't so bad. Now on Saturday when she fell again she did more damage. Broken wrist, cracked pelvis, 3 broken ribs, and a fracture in her neck.

Any help would be appreciated guys and gals just keep us in your thoughts and prayers please.

4.3LXJ
12-14-2015, 11:06 AM
sent one up for her Jake. No fun getting old.

Brasscatz
12-14-2015, 01:27 PM
Ouch bro, praying

Sent from my colon to my toilet

XJ Wheeler
12-14-2015, 05:13 PM
Definitely will jake! Hope she feels better soon and has a speedy recovery.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

xj-jake
12-16-2015, 08:39 AM
Hopefully be seeing her out of the hospital today and into a nursing home for the time being. Both her and my grandpa are in their 80's and he isn't able to care for her by himself with her in this condition. Some renovations to the house and hopefully she'll be back in the house by Christmas. It'll kill her to be away from her home on Christmas. Thank you everyone and please keep them coming.

Pinkyman
12-16-2015, 09:03 AM
Sending one up for her buddy.

On a side note, my wife is an occupational therapist, and deals with helping people like this all day long. If you need anything, like advice on shower chairs or grab handles or anything, youve got my number :thumbsup:

xj-jake
12-16-2015, 09:08 AM
Thanks Ryan appreciate that. We are actually looking for a motorized stair chair to help get her up and down the stairs. Drop me a line if she has any ideas.

Mudderoy
12-16-2015, 12:40 PM
Hopefully be seeing her out of the hospital today and into a nursing home for the time being. Both her and my grandpa are in their 80's and he isn't able to care for her by himself with her in this condition. Some renovations to the house and hopefully she'll be back in the house by Christmas. It'll kill her to be away from her home on Christmas. Thank you everyone and please keep them coming.

Good, thanks for the update.

xj-jake
12-18-2015, 08:57 AM
Now in nursing home but being very combative with staff. Mind isn't quite where it needs to be yet possibly due to narcotic pain killers. Hopefully I'll get to see her for a few minutes today and still hoping she'll be back in her home in the next week.

GoneWithTheWind
12-18-2015, 04:30 PM
Wow, that's a lot of pain for someone that age. Praying for her bones to knit together fast and I hope you can get her home soon.