PDA

View Full Version : Great show!!

Berta91yj
11-18-2015, 02:58 PM
Hey guys and Tammy....
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy the Jeeptalk podcast, stumbled apon it a couple months back n listened to a couple of the shows. Very quickly noticed how it felt like you guys were on my player for years, and found the show very informative and entertaining. Went back and downloaded all the episodes from about #65 on. I've listened to every one of them now. Nice to see how the show has improved and expanded over time. Being a wrangler guy I really relate to Tammy and her family that just won't wheel....
Pabst boys...
Now you've added the grand adventure, awesome stuff, can wait till there's more.
Keep up the radio (podcast) gold!
And.....
Happy 200th!! Hope to listen to at least that many more.

Mudderoy
11-18-2015, 11:58 PM
Hey guys and Tammy....
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy the Jeeptalk podcast, stumbled apon it a couple months back n listened to a couple of the shows. Very quickly noticed how it felt like you guys were on my player for years, and found the show very informative and entertaining. Went back and downloaded all the episodes from about #65 on. I've listened to every one of them now. Nice to see how the show has improved and expanded over time. Being a wrangler guy I really relate to Tammy and her family that just won't wheel....
Pabst boys...
Now you've added the grand adventure, awesome stuff, can wait till there's more.
Keep up the radio (podcast) gold!
And.....
Happy 200th!! Hope to listen to at least that many more.

Thank you very much for listening to the show and taking the time to post. I know it doesn't sound like it but we all put a lot of work into the show and I can't express from all of use (contributors as well) how much it means to hear that people like the show.

I've already placed your "review" into the show notes for tomorrow night, ep.203 recording. Thanks again!

Berta91yj
11-19-2015, 12:50 AM
Can't wait for the next episode, have to wait till Monday to listen tho...
YouTube and driving don't mix😝
Also want to add NickyG and Joe and Steve and the rest, you all are great.

Mudderoy
11-19-2015, 06:22 AM

We're testing with mixlr, and audio only steaming service. You might be able to steam the show to your phone live. http://mixlr.com/jeeptalkshow 10pm CT tonight.

Berta91yj
11-19-2015, 08:25 AM
I will have to give that tlr a shot tonite

nickyg
11-20-2015, 08:39 AM

Thanks, It's nice to be noticed. I just call and say whats on my mind.

Mudderoy
11-20-2015, 09:06 AM
Thanks, It's nice to be noticed. I just call and say whats on my mind.

Listen for my subtle comment when you're talking about recovery kits, Nick!

nickyg
11-20-2015, 06:30 PM
Listen for my subtle comment when you're talking about recovery kits, Nick!

HA, I just listened to the bits I missed last night on mixler.
http://mixlr.com/jeeptalkshow/showreel/