PDA

View Full Version : Who Am I?

BlueXJ
04-19-2009, 04:36 PM
POsted on another forum and thought provoking.

WHO AM I?

· I was born in one country, raised in another. My father was born in another country. I was not his only child. He fathered several children with numerous women.
· I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me. My mother died at an early age from cancer.
· Later in life, questions arose over my real name.
· My birth records were sketchy and no one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.
· I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my country, but
· I practiced non-traditional beliefs & didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.
· I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.
· That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new career.
· I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.
· I became active in local politics in my 30's then with help behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office in my 40s. They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything. That reinforced my conceit.
· I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.
· I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances. This bolstered my ego.
· At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy. I was very critical of my country in the last war and seized every opportunity to bash my country.
· But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's economy. I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better and every poor person would be fed and housed for free.
· I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess. It was the free market, banks and corporations. I decided to start making citizens hate them and if they were envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.
· I called mine "A People's Campaign" and that sounded good to all people.
· I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics & was able to gain widespread popular support.
· I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope,' together we could change our country and the world..
· So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities" like the Jews. My true views were not widely known & I needed to keep them unknown, until after I became my nation's leader.
· I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with.
· I'm glad they didn't. Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And the world learned the truth.
Who am I? . . .

ADOLF HITLER.
WHO WERE YOU THINKING OF?

firehawk
04-19-2009, 05:12 PM
Barack Hussein Obama.:thumbdown:

Funny, anyone who has studied Hitler/Nazi Germany can see the STRIKING simularities between Hitler's vision and Obama's. It IS frightening!!!

Melissa
04-19-2009, 07:15 PM
Barack Hussein Obama.:thumbdown:

Funny, anyone who has studied Hitler/Nazi Germany can see the STRIKING simularities between Hitler's vision and Obama's. It IS frightening!!!

I have to agree