PDA

View Full Version : Episode 197

radio_flyer_xj
10-13-2015, 09:47 AM
Tony I just listened to episode 197 and on your vibration issue I have the same motor mounts and had the same issue and I found that my transmission mount was going bad. After replacing the transmission mount the vibration was reduced quite a bet it didnt go a way completely as you know but I hope that helps you out.

Mudderoy
10-13-2015, 11:02 AM
Tony I just listened to episode 197 and on your vibration issue I have the same motor mounts and had the same issue and I found that my transmission mount was going bad. After replacing the transmission mount the vibration was reduced quite a bet it didnt go a way completely as you know but I hope that helps you out.

I guess my transmission mount is a couple of years old, maybe three. It could still be going bad though. Oh and I didn't change it, the transmission shop was supposed to have done that, maybe they didn't.

I believe Brown Dog makes a transmission mount as well, may have to pick one up, thanks!

Mudderoy
10-13-2015, 11:21 AM
Nope, no Brown Dog Industries transmission mounts.

radio_flyer_xj
10-13-2015, 06:49 PM
lol no I checked them first before getting one fron Napa. like i said it may not b the case with urs but it was with mine