PDA

View Full Version : New Movies!

Voldemort
11-11-2009, 12:53 AM
What Upcoming or current movies is everyone looking forward to seeing?? I think Ninja Assassin, The Wolfman, Avatar, and Legion all look promising. Oh and the Clive Barker re-do of Hellraiser.:popcorn::popcorn:

Melissa
11-11-2009, 01:32 AM
I really want to see the new Sandra Bullock movie The Blind Side, looks very good.

Voldemort
11-11-2009, 01:43 PM
I really want to see the new Sandra Bullock movie The Blind Side, looks very good.

Believe it or not I will probably see it aswell!:shocker: My wife loves to go to the movies so I go so we have some time together.:innocent0002:

Melissa
11-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Believe it or not I will probably see it aswell!:shocker: My wife loves to go to the movies so I go so we have some time together.:innocent0002:

I love the movies that are based on true stories, like Man On Fire, with Denzel Washington, loved that one as well as We Are Marshall. Good movies!

tbone
11-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Waiting to see 2012. :patriot:

Melissa
11-12-2009, 09:55 PM
I do want to see 2012 as well

AJ99
11-13-2009, 12:54 AM

me too!!!!!!!!

Voldemort
11-13-2009, 01:14 AM
I do want to see 2012 as well

me too!!!!!!!!

May I ask WHy??

tbone
11-13-2009, 01:45 AM
Sure ask away. I like movies about the end of the world, and this one looks to be really good from the previews. :patriot:

Melissa
11-13-2009, 02:28 AM
May I ask WHy??

Just because I like action movies. I have not really seen the previews, but I do like John Cusak. I loved him in Con Air

muddeprived
11-13-2009, 08:24 AM
If 2012 is anything like The Day after Tomorrow then it will be very good. I wanna see it but gotta wait till it comes out on dvd.

This movie has already come out on dvd but has anyone seen "P.S. I love you"? It may sound like a chick flick but damn it's emotional.

Mudderoy
11-13-2009, 09:25 AM
If 2012 is anything like The Day after Tomorrow then it will be very good. I wanna see it but gotta wait till it comes out on dvd.

This movie has already come out on dvd but has anyone seen "P.S. I love you"? It may sound like a chick flick but damn it's emotional.

I got my wife "The Notebook" one year for our anniversary. She loved it, I still haven't seen it.

I will admit that "Notting Hill" is a chick flick but it is very good. I blubber like the time Old Yeller died! :sad0147::smiley-laughing021:

I want to see 2012, but it is definitively a $1 RedBox DVD rental. Remember I saw all the disaster movies as a kid, and they were lame. No story just things blowing up and impossible situations. Sure I enjoyed them but I'm not paying $9 x 4 to see a lame disaster movie that I can watch for $3, we never take them back in time. On the big screen TV at home.

Voldemort
11-13-2009, 10:57 AM
Sure ask away. I like movies about the end of the world, and this one looks to be really good from the previews. :patriot:

Just because I like action movies. I have not really seen the previews, but I do like John Cusak. I loved him in Con Air
I'm sorry but Nicolas Cage ruined Con Air for me, I can't stand him. I think 2012 will be a cool CG Movie but I bet the story is not very good.

I got my wife "The Notebook" one year for our anniversary. She loved it, I still haven't seen it.

I will admit that "Notting Hill" is a chick flick but it is very good. I blubber like the time Old Yeller died! :sad0147::smiley-laughing021:

I want to see 2012, but it is definitively a $1 RedBox DVD rental. Remember I saw all the disaster movies as a kid, and they were lame. No story just things blowing up and impossible situations. Sure I enjoyed them but I'm not paying $9 x 4 to see a lame disaster movie that I can watch for $3, we never take them back in time. On the big screen TV at home.
The only Movie my wife dragged me to see that I liked was "A River Runs Through It" I like Brad Pitt he has this weird way of acting that I think is cool. :cool:But my wife bought that stupid "Benjamin Button" movie and I thought it was dumb.:thumbdown:

Mudderoy
11-13-2009, 11:57 AM
My wife wanted to see that Ben Butt movie a$$well. I rented it for her and "she" watched it. She said it was slow and boring. :rotfl2:

I don't care for Brad Pitt, I don't watch his movies, although I did enjoy "Fight Club"

Voldemort
11-14-2009, 12:10 AM
My wife wanted to see that Ben Butt movie a$$well. I rented it for her and "she" watched it. She said it was slow and boring. :rotfl2:

I don't care for Brad Pitt, I don't watch his movies, although I did enjoy "Fight Club"

Oh dude the first rule of Fight Club is we do not talk about Fight Club.Inglorious Bastards was great and I also liked all the oceans movies, Troy, Snatch, Twelve Monkeys, Seven, He was also on a episode of Freddy's Nightmares and Tales from the crypt. Check them out.

Melissa
11-14-2009, 01:20 AM

Yes, I loved P.S I love you :popcorn:
I also wait for the movies I see to come out on DVD :thumbsup:

Indiana Jeep
11-14-2009, 11:10 AM
I know it's a kids movie but Planet 51 looks pretty funny, I might have to take my nephew to see that one.

Melissa
11-14-2009, 11:44 AM
I know it's a kids movie but Planet 51 looks pretty funny, I might have to take my nephew to see that one.

I love kids movies. Thats why you have kids, just so you have someone to take to see all those animated movies :D

XJ Tess
11-17-2009, 05:44 PM
I want to see Ninja Assassin and of course New Moon LOL

Voldemort
11-19-2009, 12:54 AM
Just saw the Wolverine: Origans Movie on DVD and I was pissed they ruined the story and made the Deadpool charecter into a complete joke!! WWWHHHYYYY!!!

BlueXJ
11-19-2009, 01:06 AM
Well I have had enough end of the world movies. I am sticking to kids movies which are usually happy. There is enough depression in the world today.

KennyB
11-19-2009, 10:08 AM
Love CARS~~~~ and dig the NATIONAL TREASURE FLICKS------ Got a thang for the USA!!! and history... Also Dig--- I like Bingimen Buttons---Cause we Love New Orleans use to live there when I was in the navy!!

We like the Gates of Heaven about the crusades, Orlando Bloom,,,, And Totally Dig the Pirates or the Carib flicks with Johnny Depp---The cats stays to himself! And he always plays wied *** parts.... Appllo 13, DaVinci Code, The Omega Man (Chaleston heston)--New Version is I am Legeon.... not as good.

Also loved Bob Browns On ANY SUNDAY---About 60's & 70's Off road motor cycling,,,,,also Dust to GLory---about the Baja race!!

Me and the 11 yr old Dig the TRANSFORMER FILKCS--- OPTIMUS PRIME FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Many More