PDA

View Full Version : Cool prayer app

Brasscatz
08-11-2015, 12:52 PM
As a few of you know, my mother was just diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer that has spread to her lungs and brain. Whilst posting here and on a few different Facebook pages asking for prayers and positive energy, I was told about an app called Instapray. It is an app that lets you submit a prayer/prayer request and people all over the world can see your prayer and pray with you and vice versa.

bluedragon436
08-11-2015, 03:40 PM
As a few of you know, my mother was just diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer that has spread to her lungs and brain. Whilst posting here and on a few different Facebook pages asking for prayers and positive energy, I was told about an app called Instapray. It is an app that lets you submit a prayer/prayer request and people all over the world can see your prayer and pray with you and vice versa.

That sounds like a pretty cool deal... Will have to pass that along to my fatherâ€* who is a Chaplin as well as a Priest... I'm sure he would find that interesting and maybe of use for spreading prayer requests that he has/has received or to be able to pray for requests he sees on there... Still sending prayers up for your mother as well as the rest of hte family!!