PDA

View Full Version : Ep.185 - Stop Picking On Jeep Momma!

Mudderoy
07-23-2015, 10:30 AM
http://traffic.libsyn.com/tonymuckleroy/JTS_185_071615.mp3

https://youtu.be/cu5jD3nGKUI

NW99XJ
07-23-2015, 10:55 AM
If you haven't already joined the cool kids club, now might be a good time.
I mean ....EVERYBODY's doing it!
You dont want to be left out do you?
;)
The Jeep Talk Show is LIVE every Thursday 10pm central… think you have more important things to do? TRY AGAIN!
Nothing is (or should be) more important than filling your ear holes with the friendly banter, multi-platform tech, and general jeep talk of the three hosts every week.
Tony, Tammy, and Josh give you an excuse to tune out the world, and tune into to something that really matters.
The Jeep Talk Show!

Let it become YOUR new secret addiction, better yet…. Post up RIGHT NOW on your Facebook profile,
…and let the world know that you love The Jeep Talk Show!
Help us get the word out, and infect the world with Jeep Talk!
Or ignore all of this and become the one that we all pick on. :P :smiley-taunt002:
The choice is yours.
:smiley-scared003:

Mudderoy
07-23-2015, 12:15 PM
lol

If you haven't already joined the cool kids club, now might be a good time.
I mean ....EVERYBODY's doing it!
You dont want to be left out do you?
;)
The Jeep Talk Show is LIVE every Thursday 10pm central… think you have more important things to do? TRY AGAIN!
Nothing is (or should be) more important than filling your ear holes with the friendly banter, multi-platform tech, and general jeep talk of the three hosts every week.
Tony, Tammy, and Josh give you an excuse to tune out the world, and tune into to something that really matters.
The Jeep Talk Show!

Let it become YOUR new secret addiction, better yet…. Post up RIGHT NOW on your Facebook profile,
…and let the world know that you love The Jeep Talk Show!
Help us get the word out, and infect the world with Jeep Talk!
Or ignore all of this and become the one that we all pick on. :P :smiley-taunt002:
The choice is yours.
:smiley-scared003:

bluedragon436
07-23-2015, 12:29 PM
Well I have been doing pretty good tuning into the show, but for some reason I guess they are blocking the live streaming over here... so I have to enjoy the fun after the fact.. Continue doing a great job w/ the shows!!

Poorboy
07-23-2015, 03:09 PM
I'm at work during the show, so I have to catch it after the fact.