PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request for a Good Friend

xj-jake
07-23-2015, 08:41 AM
Just got word this morning that one of my good friends lost his son in a car accident last night. Spencer was a good young man that was on a good path in his life and going the right direction. Always wore a smile and always had a smartass remark that could make you smile no matter how down you were.

His dad lost his first wife and 2 children in a house fire in the early 80's, and his sister to cancer just a few years ago. His fist children would have been my age and he and I have always had a very good relationship.

RIP Spencer Latham you and your smile and smart ass comments will always be missed.

Prayers up please for Brad to have the strength to be able to move through constant loss and hurt.

Thank you guys.

Brasscatz
07-23-2015, 08:45 AM
Prayers sent :(

Mudderoy
07-23-2015, 08:45 AM
Just got word this morning that one of my good friends lost his son in a car accident last night. Spencer was a good young man that was on a good path in his life and going the right direction. Always wore a smile and always had a smartass remark that could make you smile no matter how down you were.

His dad lost his first wife and 2 children in a house fire in the early 80's, and his sister to cancer just a few years ago. His fist children would have been my age and he and I have always had a very good relationship.

RIP Spencer Latham you and your smile and smart ass comments will always be missed.

Prayers up please for Brad to have the strength to be able to move through constant loss and hurt.

Thank you guys.

wow just horrible.

4.3LXJ
07-23-2015, 09:50 AM
Sent one up

XJ Wheeler
07-23-2015, 07:00 PM
You got it. Very sorry to hear this. Sounds like a good kid.

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

autotech98
07-26-2015, 07:53 PM
Will pray for him man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547

bluedragon436
07-27-2015, 01:22 AM
Thoughts and prayers for him!!!