Mudderoy
11-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Apple Computers - favourite fruit of founder Steve Jobs. He was three
months late in filing a name for the business, and he threatened to call
his company Apple Computers if the other colleagues didn't suggest a
better name by 5 o'clock.

4.3LXJ
11-08-2009, 10:42 AM
They had a big fight with Apple records over one of the one of the chimes for mistakes. So they named it Sosume. (So Sue Me) They never had to pay anything.

BlueXJ
11-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Went right over my head!!!!

4.3LXJ
11-10-2009, 12:30 AM
That is because you are a Windows freak.

When Apple computers was young and they were settling on a name and logo, Apple records (you know, like the Beatles) sued Apple computers over their name and logo. So, Apple records lost. So Steve whats his name took a few notes from a record and incorporated those notes into one of the little beeps, or chimes you get when you do something wrong. He did it on purpose and told them about it and named it Sosume, which was taken from So sue me. There had already been enough litigation on the whole thing that nothing was ever done.

BlueXJ
11-15-2009, 07:31 AM
That is because you are a Windows freak.

When Apple computers was young and they were settling on a name and logo, Apple records (you know, like the Beatles) sued Apple computers over their name and logo. So, Apple records lost. So Steve whats his name took a few notes from a record and incorporated those notes into one of the little beeps, or chimes you get when you do something wrong. He did it on purpose and told them about it and named it Sosume, which was taken from So sue me. There had already been enough litigation on the whole thing that nothing was ever done.

Thanks for the history lesson and a refresher on litigation.