PDA

View Full Version : XJ TALK SHOW! is now JEEP TALK SHOW!

Mudderoy
07-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Same great show, same great hosts, just more JEEP!

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better!

prerunner1982
07-20-2015, 02:43 PM
The show has come a long way. Great to see how many people we have working on the show. It's taken awhile to get the view participation but perseverance has paid off and the show is over flowing with content. Looking forward to the continued growth and excited to see where it goes from here.

Mudderoy
07-20-2015, 03:51 PM
https://youtu.be/8YT4qJ9k2DM

Click this :link: (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWAva2sz1sUTc2bXK9LjKBw) and SUBSCRIBE!

Mudderoy
07-25-2015, 08:15 AM

Mudderoy
08-04-2015, 02:41 AM

XJ Wheeler
08-04-2015, 11:09 PM
Your eyes ever hurt........?

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

Mudderoy
08-05-2015, 01:09 AM
Your eyes ever hurt........?

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

Not since I started using reading glasses about 4 years ago.

xj-jake
08-05-2015, 09:23 AM
Is that top right screen a camera on Josh's Honda?

Mudderoy
08-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Is that top right screen a camera on Josh's Honda?

That is the car that my youngest daughter drives.

tinythexj
08-05-2015, 04:30 PM
You guys and gal are continuing to grow and provide more content and improving the content that you guys provide. Maybe you guys can start doing a contributor spotlight/interview or maybe get interviews from some of the people here on XJ Talk to find out about wheelers and the rigs from around the country or world.

Mudderoy
08-05-2015, 04:39 PM
You guys and gal are continuing to grow and provide more content and improving the content that you guys provide. Maybe you guys can start doing a contributor spotlight/interview or maybe get interviews from some of the people here on XJ Talk to find out about wheelers and the rigs from around the country or world.

Did you catch the NickyG interview? How about the one with Dean Murray? Dan Cole's Alaska trip teaser should be up this week. Different than these?

tinythexj
08-05-2015, 05:46 PM
I did catch those great interviews especially the one where you got NickyG took off the tinfoil long enough to communicate with society. Just figured more members of the site could provide additional audio for the show in the way of interviews with you so we learn more from fellow jeepers on this site. It was great hearing both ends of the spectrum from guys like Dean with his killer rig or Nicky that had a far blander but still exciting jeep.

Mudderoy
08-05-2015, 05:49 PM
I did catch those great interviews especially the one where you got NickyG took off the tinfoil long enough to communicate with society. Just figured more members of the site could provide additional audio for the show in the way of interviews with you so we learn more from fellow jeepers on this site. It was great hearing both ends of the spectrum from guys like Dean with his killer rig or Nicky that had a far blander but still exciting jeep.

Absolutely, I just wanted to make sure you knew about those interviews since they aren't released at the same time of the main show.

I asked a lot years back, never received many takers, so I just stopped asking the members here. Great reminder, things change, new people join.

If anyone would like to do an interview, it can be as short as 7 minutes or as long as 30. Just shoot us an email at [email protected]