PDA

View Full Version : Blue Water LED lightbars

prerunner1982
04-15-2015, 06:41 PM
Blue Water LEDs has been making LED lights for boats and boat trailers for awhile, but they also make LED lights/lightbars for off road vehicles as well. Recently I had the opportunity to look at one of their Cyber Series 400S.

First thing I noticed was how large this light is... from the pictures online it looks like the other cube lights on the market, however it is twice as large measure in at over 7.5" wide/tall. This light feels very stout as well.

The light features:
Waterproof chassis (What else would you expect from a company known for Boat LED kits?)
3440 Lumens (2-3 times as much as other cube lights)
Flood or spot beam
The light can also operate on 9-70 volts. (This would have worked really well on the military trucks (24 volt system) when I was in the military.)

You can see the rest of the specs and the other lights they offer on their website. www.bluewaterled.com

They also have small submersible square lights that work well as fender/rock lights. Mudderoy runs them and they are priced well.

Unfortunately I was not able to keep the light for myself, but think two of these big suckers on the A pillars would make all those other "cube" lights look sissy.

prerunner1982
04-15-2015, 07:00 PM
low light pic is normal headlights, a little brighter is high beams, and bright light is obviously the LED.