PDA

View Full Version : Site supporter

cpttuna
04-14-2015, 09:22 PM
I was depressed today. First, I have not felt well for several weeks. I wanted to donate to XJtalk today but could not. Tried half the day. Sent 2 messages that I was not able and received no reply. Praying right now that tomorrow will be better. I liked being a site supporter. A private e-mail before that status coming to a quick end would have been nice.

4.3LXJ
04-14-2015, 09:40 PM
I am sure Tony will take care of it

Mudderoy
04-14-2015, 11:53 PM
I was depressed today. First, I have not felt well for several weeks. I wanted to donate to XJtalk today but could not. Tried half the day. Sent 2 messages that I was not able and received no reply. Praying right now that tomorrow will be better. I liked being a site supporter. A private e-mail before that status coming to a quick end would have been nice.

Hey maybe that's why donations are down! :bang:

Yeah button doesn't work. I'll have to get on PayPal and see why not. I'll let you know when it's fixed.

We certainly appreciate your donation however you being a active member here is much more important! :D

If those were private messages that you sent me, I didn't receive anything.

Mudderoy
04-19-2015, 09:21 AM
After thinking about it a bit I have decided to remove the donations button instead of fixing it at PayPal.

If any of you would like to support the site financially I would recommend checking out the ads on our site. Clicking on our Amazon banner prior to making your purchases. If you really must send $$$ consider becoming a :xjtalk: subscriber.

You can subscribe for as little as $2.50 a month and cancel at any time. It is an AUTOMATIC renewal, so you'll need to cancel your subscription at PayPal if you no longer want to subscribe.

Just visit the "Store!" from the navigation bar at the top of each :xjtalk: page. Or click this :link: (http://www.xjtalk.com/buy_goodies.php)

According to PayPal we haven't received any donations in over a year.