PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to xjTalk.com

Mudderoy
03-05-2009, 12:33 PM
As you can see this is a very new website dedicated to Jeep XJ Cherokees.

There are many good Jeep boards already out there, but can one more really hurt? Well I hope it turns out to be another good Jeep board.

Like the freedom that a Jeep gives you, that is the goal here. Freedom to ask questions, freedom to express yourself.

Hopefully this board will give you yet another reason to goof off at work.

:D

RTPG
03-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Hey! Great job on this forum. They are a lot of work to setup and mange.

You got an easy to remember URL with XJTalk.com - before you know it everyone will be talking about XJT!

Mudderoy
03-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Thanks for signing up Ron. You're the first one! It's pretty bleak around here now. Plus I've only had this software for a couple of days. I'm sure I'll be finding all kinds of crap to add to it.

Yeah I was pretty surprised that such a short domain name was available.

:notworthy:

TeXJ
03-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Im here now!!

IlovemyXJ<---known on CS:S :D

Mudderoy
03-09-2009, 12:05 AM
Welcome and thanks for registering. :D

BlueXJ
03-15-2009, 12:17 AM
Now you also have me. I will try to contribute anywhere it seems needed.

TeXJ
03-15-2009, 12:57 PM
blueXJ....that sounds familiar...jeepin.com?

BlueXJ
03-15-2009, 02:15 PM
No I am on there too but have a different screen name there. 1990BlueXJ I think is the right one for that site. I am BlueXJ on several sites though. CT, CF, ADV4X4, ORJ, L4J and now XJTalk.

drakan1908
08-14-2013, 06:58 AM
It's not. The 2nd picture above shows the connection at the main vaccum line and from there it is straight through the firewall at the refrig. lines.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Mudderoy
08-14-2013, 09:09 AM
It's not. The 2nd picture above shows the connection at the main vaccum line and from there it is straight through the firewall at the refrig. lines.

How in the world did you post on this thread? It's great reading it though. Wow one of the first ones!

BlueXJ
08-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Brian(Draken1908) is a buddy who I turn to for any GC questions. He is almost always right with his answers if he get the correct info from the problem.

drakan1908
08-14-2013, 05:25 PM
How in the world did you post on this thread? It's great reading it though. Wow one of the first ones!

I have know idea why this is posted here. I had originally posted in GC and submitted it and it never appeared so I reposted it and it appeared. Had no idea where this one went.

Mudderoy
03-02-2014, 08:57 AM
This was the first post on xjtalk.com. We're approaching the 5th anniversary of this site. Amazing! Thanks to all of you that have made it what it is and made it so easy to manage!

The first several years all expenses came out of my pocket, five years later and the site is paying for itself! Whew! That's thanks to Google ads, Viglink and your Amazon.com purchases after clicking our link.

As a family man and Jeep(s) owner this really helps! :patriot:

XJ Wheeler
03-02-2014, 09:38 AM
Wow, big anniversary. I would imagine the number of sites like this that make five years and still growing is rather small?

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Brasscatz
03-02-2014, 09:48 AM
I've only been around for a few of those years, but they've been some amazing years ;)

xj4life2
03-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Well I've only been here 4.5 of the five but very honored to have been a part of this in a vendor capacity and as an enthusiast. In the last few years I have givin up on all the other sites I used to frequent and pretty much just hang here. It very cool to see two generations of family on here, mine and Steve's , maybe more but I don't know of them if they are .A site built on referral's and family will go far and this one continues to do that. Yes we have had our "bumps" in the road, but have managed to get by all that crap and move on. I think that the leadership of this site is fantastic although we always don't see eye to eye , I personally would not have anyone else at the helm . So happy 5 Years to all of us and in 5 more maybe a third generation we be here.