PDA

View Full Version : My 2000 Xj Build.

XjJeepacorn
03-13-2015, 10:12 PM
So because I don't all ready have enough cherokees I went and got my self another one yesterday. Its silver (blah!) has 240000 it kilometres for those of you who do not understand northern speak thats approximately 149129 miles. The engines barley broken in!

This jeeps gonna take some work, we get pelted with salt every year. Considering it's 15 years old the amount of rust isn't too bad. its in all the usual places. I plan on starting with the floors and "frame" lol first, while doing other things at the same time. I've also decided, with the help of an amazing you lady that I've been seeing, I'm going to paint the out side Steam whistle green for those of you who don't know what it is here is a link.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=steam+whistle+green&biw=1040&bih=738&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=6KQDVZncMbTasATuuYGwDQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=steam+whistle+green+jeep

I'm using my red jeep as a donor the only thing I've ordered new is 4" lift pro comp leaf springs, and a 7" double din deck with all kinds of fancy features to update the the control centre. it's going to take some work but I seen a guy who did a nice job of it on naxj.

4.3LXJ
03-13-2015, 10:37 PM
That will get out attention

bluedragon436
03-13-2015, 10:54 PM
I'm all for a Green XJ!!! And I actually think that's a pretty bad a$$ color to go with...

XjJeepacorn
03-14-2015, 06:52 AM
Yeah it's electric! awsome!

Outlaw star
03-16-2015, 08:27 AM
New one eh? Nice. Gonna miss your red one though. I even got rid of The Outlaw II and got a Comanche in its place.