PDA

View Full Version : Is your spouse jealous of your Jeep?

Mudderoy
11-02-2009, 02:22 PM
You know when you are a couple it is supposed to be "our" Jeep, not "my" Jeep, or "your" Jeep.

In my case it's "your" Jeep. "Your" Jeep gets all the attention. "Your" Jeep broke because you haven't been showing it enough attention. :sad0147:

I mean, wow!

Anyone else, or is it just me?

alwaysxj
11-02-2009, 02:38 PM
sound like it is just you. my wife could care less.

96xj
11-02-2009, 03:06 PM
You know when you are a couple it is supposed to be "our" Jeep, not "my" Jeep, or "your" Jeep.

In my case it's "your" Jeep. "Your" Jeep gets all the attention. "Your" Jeep broke because you haven't been showing it enough attention. :sad0147:

I mean, wow!

Anyone else, or is it just me?

your not alone i hear it all the time, "that i spend more time with MY jeep then i do me" (wife)
I tell her that's because my jeep doesn't talk back :rotfl2:

N1TZU
11-02-2009, 04:45 PM
I guess I'm lucky to have my wife,she has been so supportive about my jeep adventure.........amazing.....

BlueXJ
11-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Im lucky too. My wife says all the vehicles are mine along with the bills for their upkeep and improvement (That is why I fix the majority of my own junk) but the house is hers except for the bills which are still mine. If you haven't guessed we have seperate bank accounts. The biggest part of the house repairs I still do but big projects like a new roof was a farmed out project.

COSXJFAN
11-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Mine is the opposite!! I have let her drive/wheel it, and now she is hooked!! I really catch no grief what so ever for spending time with this money pit of a dirty whore Jeep of mine!!:boohoo:

Ruinator
11-02-2009, 05:40 PM
"Stupid Jeep"....I hear it in my sleep

4.3LXJ
11-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Mine would just rather have me spend all my time n the house instead of in the shop

Mudderoy
11-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Oh my wife likes the Jeep. She likes driving it, and being a passenger in it, she just complains about the lack of attention her Mustang gets. I'll get her a TJ eventually and then I'll have two Jeeps to have fun building. :thumbsup:

tbone
11-02-2009, 09:17 PM
I think you are all lucky, my better half think's it's her jeep, atleast you all know where you stand be it bad or good. :rolleyes:

4.3LXJ
11-02-2009, 09:31 PM
My wife has fun driving mine. When she is alone she has guys following her that don't have a 4WD. They try to pick her up and she says things like. Yeah, this Jeep goes off road ... They don't have anything to offer to that. Leaves them with a stupid look on their face.

AJ99
11-02-2009, 09:50 PM
LOL wow my wife gets upset because i spend so much time with the jeep. Her and i just talked about this last night and she is jealous because i have a "hobby" where as she doesnt.

Dirt Dogg Rydas
11-02-2009, 11:19 PM
This next message is from my wife.

[I like the saying "if you can't beat'em join'em!"
So, in otherwords....jealousy is for the weak minded. Learn to share similar interests.....and have some FUN while your at it!]

Dirt Dogg Rydas
11-02-2009, 11:26 PM
She doesn't get jealous of the jeep.
Mostly cuz when we first bought it, it was for her.
But when we decided to use it mostly as a toy and got her another car I started spending more time searching the internet and forums for info on mods she felt a little unattended.

By the way she is the one in the drivers seat from the pic in my avatar.
She does offroad it also.

Mudderoy
11-03-2009, 01:30 AM
She doesn't get jealous of the jeep.
Mostly cuz when we first bought it, it was for her.
But when we decided to use it mostly as a toy and got her another car I started spending more time searching the internet and forums for info on mods she felt a little unattended.

By the way she is the one in the drivers seat from the pic in my avatar.
She does offroad it also.

Hell I don't think you ever drive it. I only see her in the pictures and videos. :smiley-laughing021:

muddeprived
11-03-2009, 07:24 AM
My lady loves my jeep, in fact, she just bought it off of me.

Now she's planning on getting RC's long arm kit for it.

So I guess I can say she doesn't nag me about it.....:D

Dirt Dogg Rydas
11-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Hell I don't think you ever drive it. I only see her in the pictures and videos. :smiley-laughing021:

:camera:
I don't really like having my picture or video taken so when i wanna get new stuff i have her drive while i record or take pics.