PDA

View Full Version : WFTW Fundraising event at Canyons!!

graverobberjk
02-20-2015, 08:33 AM
anyone going to be out at canyons next weekend for the Wheelers for the wounded fundraising run?. Just wanted to put out feelers and see if any of the XJ family will be out and about . They are raffeling off a ton of awesome prizes from lifts and lights to dinner gift certificates.:patriot::patriot::patriot:

Firemanray
02-20-2015, 12:12 PM
Holding out for the main event in May. Looking forward to it!

graverobberjk
02-20-2015, 01:42 PM
Holding out for the main event in May. Looking forward to it!

wish I had the PDF on my phone of all the prizes and stuff thats getting raffeled off....its gonna be a blast...I cant wait for the main event either.... Ryland Edwards is playing the event again and a lot more cool ass stuff in place for it too.... unfortunatly im not going to be in the trail guide/tail gunner group, but my EMT skills are needed elseware as a roving medic/Recovery rig lol

bluedragon436
02-20-2015, 03:22 PM
Can't wait till my rig is setup and I can hopefully hit up some WFTW events on the east coast... Can't remember where they are held... then again I think there is only like one a year or something here... Look forward to seeing pics from the events though when you guys go..

graverobberjk
02-24-2015, 09:46 AM
Can't wait till my rig is setup and I can hopefully hit up some WFTW events on the east coast... Can't remember where they are held... then again I think there is only like one a year or something here... Look forward to seeing pics from the events though when you guys go..

there are uslually multiple lead up events and just one main event per state, I know the California event should be coming up, xj4life2 usually participates in that one. get on the main web page and they should be able to point you in the right direction wftw.org