Brasscatz
12-31-2014, 05:21 PM
Any word as to why?

XJ Wheeler
12-31-2014, 05:25 PM
WHAT!!!!

Firemanray
12-31-2014, 05:58 PM
Disclaimer:This is second hand from one of my relatives that is kin to the people that were leasing it.

The nice folks that were leasing with option to buy, lost the lease. They couldn't afford to buy it and now I hear it is for sale or sold with no intention of reopening the park. I hate it! I'm only 1 1/2 hours from there and I've been going there for almost 20 years. With the popularity of offroading on the rise I'm shocked it closed. I met the people several times and my opinion is they were to "nice". They cut us and everyone I know "deals" every time we went. You can't be friends when it comes to business. I don't mind paying full price to play, that's what keeps the gates open.

OrangeXJ
12-31-2014, 07:19 PM
Disclaimer:This is second hand from one of my relatives that is kin to the people that were leasing it.

The nice folks that were leasing with option to buy, lost the lease. They couldn't afford to buy it and now I hear it is for sale or sold with no intention of reopening the park. I hate it! I'm only 1 1/2 hours from there and I've been going there for almost 20 years. With the popularity of offroading on the rise I'm shocked it closed. I met the people several times and my opinion is they were to "nice". They cut us and everyone I know "deals" every time we went. You can't be friends when it comes to business. I don't mind paying full price to play, that's what keeps the gates open.

This is the same thing I've heard that it has been sold. RIP Shiloh Ridge I will miss you.

Brasscatz
12-31-2014, 11:34 PM
Hmm, sounds like somebody needs to open a kickstarter account for xjtalk to buy an off-road park... "XJTALK PARK" has a nice ring to it...

denverd1
01-02-2015, 06:01 PM
cant imagine there being a huge demand for the property. hopefully whoever gets involved will see a demand for the park and consider keeping it open. not sure what else you would with it.

XJ Talk Park. does have a nice ring. no idea what its up for, but my guess is in the 3 million range.

bluedragon436
01-02-2015, 06:30 PM
XJ TALK PARK would be awesome, and def has a nice ring to it!! If only lived closer, would be cool to be an on site staff for the park..

denverd1
01-02-2015, 09:23 PM
I would find some reason to be there every day