PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can have custom badges/emblems made?

d0nt_h8
10-25-2009, 09:53 PM
I've been digging on the web, and the best things I can find are the Billet Technology website, but is that all that's out there of any quality? I'm looking
to create a different kind of Jeep badge.. she's going into the shop for work & paint TOMORROW :D

If I can ever figure out why I keep getting an error message, I'll upload pics of it when I'm done.. :thumbsup:

~C

d0nt_h8
10-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Ah, the sound of crickets is disturbing, lol...

Mudderoy
10-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Well I hate to post, giving false hope of a good answer.

I don't know what you mean. Are you talking about all the Jeep logos? When my rear quarter panel was redone I just went back to Chrysler for the stickers.

Sounds like you are looking for something more solid.

COSXJFAN
10-27-2009, 09:50 AM
I think he want "custom" badges for his Jeep, and I have never seen, or heard of them before. If you find some, you should post up, so the rest of us would be aware of it. Thanks much!!

RockAssault
10-27-2009, 09:55 AM
You could always have a local shop plasma some out of steel, have them powder coated and rivet them on

d0nt_h8
10-27-2009, 11:36 PM
Well, since I'm refurbing the XJ, I decided I wanted to see if I could find a place who produced custom emblems (the badges I was referring to- '4x4' on rear quarters, or the 'Jeep' logo itself...), or had already produced some of their own.. just looking for an interesting design variation- dunno, maybe the Jeep logo in front of a checkered flag or I dunno.. just something a little different.. I never thought the refurb process would be so much fun! =-)