PDA

View Full Version : Most people online at one time. Challenge!!!!

Doriansrjeep93
11-28-2014, 09:46 PM
So I haven't been on this site for to long and I saw that the last time we had so many users online was 4 years ago and it was 1,545 users on at that time. Which the time was at 2:44am. So I was thinking why can't we send out something asking all are users to log on at a certain time to see how many people we really can get on at one time and beat the old record. I've always been the guy to enter drawings and sweepstakes but never won anything. I told my kids I was going to do this to finally get that feeling of a win even if it wasn't winning something cool for are project. Well I hope we all can find a time to do this. Please don't leave me out hahahaha.....

Mudderoy
11-29-2014, 02:25 AM
So I haven't been on this site for to long and I saw that the last time we had so many users online was 4 years ago and it was 1,545 users on at that time. Which the time was at 2:44am. So I was thinking why can't we send out something asking all are users to log on at a certain time to see how many people we really can get on at one time and beat the old record. I've always been the guy to enter drawings and sweepstakes but never won anything. I told my kids I was going to do this to finally get that feeling of a win even if it wasn't winning something cool for are project. Well I hope we all can find a time to do this. Please don't leave me out hahahaha.....

The site is only 5 years old (6 in March). I remember when that happened it was really strange. Still don't know what happened. :D

I like your idea, it would be pretty cool to get a bunch on at once. :patriot:

Speaking of entering things, have to posted your best dead battery story yet? The XJ TALK SHOW! is giving away a NOCO GeniusBoost jump box.

Philxj4L
11-29-2014, 07:50 AM
Well worth giving the 'dead battery' story a go, I did, and won an Amazon $25 voucher !
I'd be up for the most users online, as long as it's not God oclock in the morning UK time. :D

cantab27
11-29-2014, 02:05 PM
must of been when you interviewed me tony ....that was about 4 years ago........