PDA

View Full Version : Looking for LED lights?

graverobberjk
09-25-2014, 01:21 PM
So in my quest to turn my rig from mild to wild, I have come across an outstanding small business that provides trail lights and accessories. Personally I have bought their 2x2 pod lights for the front bumper of my rig and they are outstanding and Very reasonably priced. What impressed me even more than their products and pricing was the customer service. I spoke directly to the owner, David Mayes, when placing my order and asked if they had any of the green 2x2 covers for the lights I purchased. He informed me that he had none in stock and I was very understanding and told him I would wait. that is when he surprised me by going out to his jeep that had the same light set up I orderd and pulled his green covers off and sent them to me free of charge! So if you are looking for lights give this shop a look and I promise you wont be disappointed.

Texas Liberty LED

www.texaslibertyled.com

Email: [email protected]

Philxj4L
09-26-2014, 04:16 AM
Looks like ta won't go far wrong with their LEDs, they use Cree emitters. :D

graverobberjk
09-26-2014, 01:20 PM
Looks like ta won't go far wrong with their LEDs, they use Cree emitters. :D

im really satisfied with them, im just waiting to get the cash up to add some more. what really sold me was the customer service though, but awesome lights didnt hurt lol:D

rabies
09-29-2014, 08:35 AM
these are made in china. maybe from a better factory but way cheaper on ebay

xjzaped
12-20-2014, 09:40 AM
I'm curious as to what it means by American made Cree LED chipsets…

The housings look pretty well made though.

nickyg
12-20-2014, 10:06 AM
The cree factory is right here in good ole North Carolina.

nickyg
12-20-2014, 10:07 AM
I assume they make the led chip and ship em out to other placed to assemble the light bar, flashlight or whatever. either way Cree is the best.

Philxj4L
12-20-2014, 10:33 AM
I'm curious as to what it means by American made Cree LED chipsets…

The housings look pretty well made though.

Cree are a U.S. company, also the world market leaders in LED technology. All they do is make LED emitters (or 'chips') that are assembled elsewhere in bars/torches/home lighting units. If companies are paying the extra for Cree chips, your pretty much gaurenteed top quality build standard. :)

xjzaped
12-20-2014, 12:09 PM
Their biggest plant is in China. Nearly all of their modules found in automotive lighting come from that Chinese plant.