PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

Brasscatz
09-02-2014, 08:44 PM
We just found out that my wife's best friend since birth passed away last night at the age of 29. Nobody would say what happened (this is all on Facebook) and after tons and tons of digging we found out that it was a train/pedestrian accident. The investigation is not finished, but at the moment it appears to be an apparent suicide.

This is beyond shocking because Lizz was one of the happiest people we knew. A newly wed that was deeply in love with her husband, had a family that loved her more than life, more friends than most people and had a successful business as a hair stylist. She actually cut my hair several times.

Please say a prayer for her, her family, her brother who has PTSD and bouts of depression himself, her friends and my wife. Pray that they all find peace.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

XJ Wheeler
09-02-2014, 09:09 PM
I'm very sorry to hear this Jim. I will surely keep all in my prayers and keep in mind things can be deceiving. She may not have made that decision, and just appeared that way.

Hoping and praying for strength and guidance in this tough time for all friends and family. Good time to remember the Lord is always there, for someone to lean on.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

4.3LXJ
09-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Tell your wife that I am sorry for her loss and that I will pray for her and the family of her friend

Brasscatz
09-03-2014, 05:35 PM
Ok, so a little update. There's a website/facebook page called "Spring Happenings" that has news updates for the Spring/North Houston area. That is the site where we learned about the train hitting her. Now, there's information that has been removed including the "apparent suicide" part. It was replaced with "possible homicide" which has also been removed. It is all under investigation still, but it is entirely possible that she was somehow tied up to the tracks.

So where we are right now is that it's possible that she didn't commit suicide (which as bad as it may be, is a big relief because we couldn't imagine her doing that) and it could be homicide. Please continue your prayers and I'll keep you updated.

XJ Wheeler
09-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Ok, so a little update. There's a website/facebook page called "Spring Happenings" that has news updates for the Spring/North Houston area. That is the site where we learned about the train hitting her. Now, there's information that has been removed including the "apparent suicide" part. It was replaced with "possible homicide" which has also been removed. It is all under investigation still, but it is entirely possible that she was somehow tied up to the tracks.

So where we are right now is that it's possible that she didn't commit suicide (which as bad as it may be, is a big relief because we couldn't imagine her doing that) and it could be homicide. Please continue your prayers and I'll keep you updated.

Thanks for the update bro. It didn't sound right with how you said her live was. Home you guys get answers. Take care of Lauren and i'll be praying.