PDA

View Full Version : "A" pillar light mounts...

Xtreme XJ
10-20-2009, 01:42 AM
I haven't stopped by in awhile & I thought I remembered someone making/selling some light mounts for the A pillars... was my memory wrong?

Thanks...

Curt

Mudderoy
10-20-2009, 02:22 AM
I haven't stopped by in awhile & I thought I remembered someone making/selling some light mounts for the A pillars... was my memory wrong?

Thanks...

Curt

That was howler_gt. He had some set backs and decided to get out of the vendor business for awhile. You might try sending him a PM and see if he has any left over pillar mounts.

He hasn't been here since August. It looks like he is still active over on cherokeeforums.com (he was on yesterday). Give him a PM over there.

Howler_GT
10-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Im still around.
Just havent posted anything in awhile.

I do not have any leftovers.
In fact I have nothing. Sold the last of my stock about 2-weeks ago.

Hoping to be back into it soon.
Just as soon as I take care of personal business.

COSXJFAN
10-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Well, I don't really know what is going on with you, and don't need to, but I really hope that everything works out for you Howler!!

BlueXJ
10-20-2009, 04:56 PM
Well, I don't really know what is going on with you, and don't need to, but I really hope that everything works out for you Howler!!

Me too! If I can help in any way then contact me Mike.

Xtreme XJ
10-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Im still around.
Just havent posted anything in awhile.

I do not have any leftovers.
In fact I have nothing. Sold the last of my stock about 2-weeks ago.

Hoping to be back into it soon.
Just as soon as I take care of personal business.

Thanks... best of luck...

OH ! Thanks Mudderoy... at least my memory isn't TOTALLY ! gone.

Curt

W.O.R.P.Offroad
08-04-2010, 03:28 PM
I'm in the process of coming up with some. Dont know price or anything yet. Didnt really know anyone was interested in them til yesterday. Give me a few days and ill have somethin up.

xj4life2
08-04-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm in the process of coming up with some. Dont know price or anything yet. Didnt really know anyone was interested in them til yesterday. Give me a few days and ill have somethin up.

Let me know I get asked for them alot and I need a set for me , sold mine right off the jeep :sad0147:

W.O.R.P.Offroad
08-08-2010, 10:52 PM
k will do.

afbond03
08-16-2010, 08:00 AM
Yep, keep us all updated. Seems every few months quiet a few people are asking about these then things kinda die down, and then you see someone else asking about them. Def. seems like at the right price the things would sell.