PDA

View Full Version : Raptorliner

OGCollard
07-16-2014, 09:34 PM
On the surface raptor liner rocks. Yes it is kind of spendy. Yes an air compressor is needed. However, the finish is awesome. I did the whole jeep in 9 bottles. Very easy to use. I used high pressure first coat then dropped pressure and got a perfectly chunky flat black finish. Question will be how it holds up over time. They advertise UV resistant and a little more flexibility to avoid cracking. We shall see. However I am totally satisfied with it right now. Since it is sprayed you can see all the lines of the body awesome!

bluedragon436
07-17-2014, 05:04 AM
What pressure did you spray it with?? What size compressor did you run and did you pick up the gun through Raptorliner??

bad luck
07-18-2014, 09:58 AM
On the surface raptor liner rocks. Yes it is kind of spendy. Yes an air compressor is needed. However, the finish is awesome. I did the whole jeep in 9 bottles. Very easy to use. I used high pressure first coat then dropped pressure and got a perfectly chunky flat black finish. Question will be how it holds up over time. They advertise UV resistant and a little more flexibility to avoid cracking. We shall see. However I am totally satisfied with it right now. Since it is sprayed you can see all the lines of the body awesome!

Pictures?

abebehrmann
07-18-2014, 10:22 AM
If you don't mind sharing, how much did the whole project cost? Considering doing something like this myself but not trying to spend $500 to do it.

OGCollard
02-25-2015, 04:46 PM
I spent approx 350 to do the whole thing. There are pics in my garage of fonished product. After 7 months it is still,holding up strong!