PDA

View Full Version : The Clintons were dead broke

07Negative
06-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Anyone read about this line of shit? Man these people are so full of it! :bang::bang::bang:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/09/hillary-clinton-claims-she-and-bill-clinton-were-dead-broke-when-they-left-the-white-house-see-some-of-the-numbers-for-yourself/

4.3LXJ
06-11-2014, 03:09 PM
A boatload of bovine manure for sure

07Negative
06-11-2014, 03:25 PM
I really like their definition of being dead broke, when talking about making multiple mortgage payments, sending kids to colleges, etc. Then how their networth was published. I'm thinking, how the hell do you call yourself dead broke? Possibly Bill had more of a cigar probably?

4.3LXJ
06-11-2014, 03:38 PM
It is all relative. Back when Donald Trump declared bankruptcy he told the Judge in the hearing he didn't know he could live on less than a million a day.

slvmart
06-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Relative is definitely true. Of course, in some ways we are all the same. We get used to the life styles that our fortunes will allow us. And fortunes could be that we are unemployed and not making anything. I suppose I'm not so far removed from where I started at to appreciate what I have. But these people just don't have a clue.

cpttuna
06-15-2014, 07:56 PM
I just read were their daughter made over 1.5 million working for NBC. Bill spoke somewhere last night(and I bet it was not for free).

denverd1
06-22-2014, 12:45 PM
Don't presidents make 200k a year for the rest of their lives? I think Bill's speaking fee is 6 figures as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

07Negative
06-22-2014, 01:46 PM
Yep. Bill is making a 6 figure income from each speech. They do get a 6 figure income after their terms. Not to mention the $400k a year salary while president. So that's $400k x 8 years. Plus they don't have the cost of living expenses as us little people have.
A lotta liberals think very highly of the Clinton's. And more dirt keeps coming out on him slowly. Just goes to show the entitlement attitudes these people have. Us poor folks sell the things we can't afford. Or don't buy them in the 1st damn place. They have multiple mortgages. If you can't afford your kids college. Have them foot the bill.
Again, I'm not taking taking sides. I think both party's blow something hard. And I also think they're puppets to a few large corporations pulling the strings. Same with most in the house/congress.

denverd1
06-22-2014, 01:48 PM
Yeah the whole system sucks royally. Need to flush all the lifers out and start over. I forgot where the dude was from, but a long time congressman stepped down because he couldn't get anything done at all.

4.3LXJ
06-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Yep. Bill is making a 6 figure income from each speech. They do get a 6 figure income after their terms. Not to mention the $400k a year salary while president. So that's $400k x 8 years. Plus they don't have the cost of living expenses as us little people have.
A lotta liberals think very highly of the Clinton's. And more dirt keeps coming out on him slowly. Just goes to show the entitlement attitudes these people have. Us poor folks sell the things we can't afford. Or don't buy them in the 1st damn place. They have multiple mortgages. If you can't afford your kids college. Have them foot the bill.
Again, I'm not taking taking sides. I think both party's blow something hard. And I also think they're puppets to a few large corporations pulling the strings. Same with most in the house/congress.

And don't forget that regular income is tax free :bang:

07Negative
06-22-2014, 02:53 PM
That's not what I was told in a poly-sci class. Suppose I could look it up. I just took the professors word for it.

4.3LXJ
06-22-2014, 02:54 PM
Congress and Pres don't pay fed income taxes. After all they make the laws

07Negative
06-22-2014, 03:01 PM
I'd be more inclined to take your word. That's a trip man.

denverd1
06-22-2014, 03:26 PM
****ing scumbags

Brasscatz
06-22-2014, 05:14 PM
I've seen somebody say it before, but it is sooooo true. If we made congress and the pres live by the same laws and healthcare laws that the public does... the laws would change reeaal quick.

slipinkramer
06-23-2014, 04:05 PM
I should be as dead broke as the Clintons!

denverd1
06-23-2014, 05:16 PM
Do you know the difference between a catfish and a politician?....... One is a scum sucking, crap eating, bottom feeder.....

the other one is a fish.

Brasscatz
06-23-2014, 08:09 PM
Well, if you break down the word "politics", you get poly meaning many, and ticks are blood sucking creatures.