PDA

View Full Version : Wacky Weather

Melissa
04-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone laugh at me today. It is April 14th,2009 and right now it is snowing in Heppner. It also got down to below freezing last night, but was 60 yesterday afternoon. Not good, the temp is falling fast. At least it's not sticking yet. :mad0090:

This is a picture of the snow falling on one of my horse blankets in the back of my Dodge

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/melreese83/misc%20pictures/HPIM0484.jpg

Mudderoy
04-14-2009, 04:14 PM
Snow is frozen sunshine!

Melissa
04-14-2009, 04:43 PM
I'd rather have just sunshine.

I complain when it's cold and snowing and I will also compalin when it's sunny and hot too :headbag:

Mudderoy
04-14-2009, 04:57 PM
I'd rather have just sunshine.

I complain when it's cold and snowing and I will also compalin when it's sunny and hot too :headbag:

I tell my wife she wouldn't be happy if she wasn't complaining. It winds her up and I start laughing, and she calls me a pig. The girls laugh at her. Ahhh family life. :smiley-laughing021:

xjjeepthing
04-14-2009, 06:57 PM
35 and rain/snow mix. Easter sunday was 60. Got to love Indiana weather

Melissa
04-14-2009, 06:58 PM
The joy of having the power to B**** about what ever we want to. :rotfl2:

Mudderoy
04-14-2009, 09:07 PM
It was horrible down here. My arm got too hot from the sun so I had to roll all the windows up in the Jeep and turn on the A/C. I guess it was about 74 no clouds and bright sunny, had to put the raybans on!

:cool0010:

Melissa
04-14-2009, 09:19 PM
:headshake: Not nice
It never made it to 40 here

Mudderoy
04-14-2009, 09:22 PM
:headshake: Not nice
It never made it to 40 here

What why do you have to be a jealous mealous? Can't you just be happy for me? :male: <--- Sorry I started thinking about my bumper again. :smiley-laughing021:

Melissa
04-14-2009, 09:33 PM
What why do you have to be a jealous mealous? Can't you just be happy for me? :male: <--- Sorry I started thinking about my bumper again. :smiley-laughing021:

I am happy for you, and jealous.

Being as your weather is so nice I expect to see pictures of your new bumper installed by monday :D

Melissa
04-15-2009, 12:08 AM
this is why I am jealous of your weather

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/melreese83/HPIM0486.jpg

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/melreese83/HPIM0490.jpg

Mudderoy
04-15-2009, 05:10 AM
But it's so pretty, it's like Christmas? Do you guys exchange presents everytime it snows? :D

Melissa
04-15-2009, 03:58 PM
Now that's a idea. Gives me an excuse to buy something for my Jeep everytime it snows, LET IT SNOW! :rotfl2:

Mudderoy
04-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Now that's a idea. Gives me an excuse to buy something for my Jeep everytime it snows, LET IT SNOW! :rotfl2:

Maybe you can work a deal where you get to put a sticker on the Jeep everytime it snows in April!!! :poke:

chayes
04-15-2009, 04:05 PM
Man I won't even mention the weather I am having here in Arizona..But I will tell you that I got my rig stuck in mud up to the top of my beadlocks last Saturday. Talk about sink hole.. I hit this trail and it was over before it began..After about 1 hour of me and my daughter who I will take off road with me anytime tried stacking stuff under the tires, digging and more digging, I have this real smart guy in a F-150 pull up to me and ask and I quote " Hey whats wrong are you stuck " Here's your sign. But I was not going to be a smart alick back since I did need some help and after some tying up to my bumper I was out and free. Man what a feeling to be out of that, so guess what I am doing this weekend. Can you say spick and span. Gotta love mud.. O sorry weather is 66 degrees and breezy..Should be in the 90's next week..Everyone is invited to come down and run in the sun

Mudderoy
04-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Man I won't even mention the weather I am having here in Arizona..But I will tell you that I got my rig stuck in mud up to the top of my beadlocks last Saturday. Talk about sink hole.. I hit this trail and it was over before it began..After about 1 hour of me and my daughter who I will take off road with me anytime tried stacking stuff under the tires, digging and more digging, I have this real smart guy in a F-150 pull up to me and ask and I quote " Hey whats wrong are you stuck " Here's your sign. But I was not going to be a smart alick back since I did need some help and after some tying up to my bumper I was out and free. Man what a feeling to be out of that, so guess what I am doing this weekend. Can you say spick and span. Gotta love mud.. O sorry weather is 66 degrees and breezy..Should be in the 90's next week..Everyone is invited to come down and run in the sun

That's hilarious. Yes better not to make fun of the stupids, at least not until they have pulled you out. I would have asked you the same question, then laughed.

Melissa
04-15-2009, 04:29 PM

:rotfl2: I feel you.
Took my Dodge (Only because we were wood cutting) and got it stuck 3feet from the main road where we backed it in to get the load of wood we just cut up. Tried everything to get it out, no luck. Finally 6 hours later, someone who was out poaching....................oh I mean..................scouting drove by laughed like hell at us, but did pull us out.

chayes
04-15-2009, 04:40 PM
That's hilarious. Yes better not to make fun of the stupids, at least not until they have pulled you out. I would have asked you the same question, then laughed.

Well I guess it was pretty funny and all but you would think something as obvious as someone standing in knee high mud next to a sunken vehicle the question should not even of been brought up..Guess I would have to drive a Ford to understand. Its a JEEP thing and I understand. :driving:

chayes
04-15-2009, 04:42 PM
:rotfl2: I feel you.
Took my Dodge (Only because we were wood cutting) and got it stuck 3feet from the main road where we backed it in to get the load of wood we just cut up. Tried everything to get it out, no luck. Finally 6 hours later, someone who was out poaching....................oh I mean..................scouting drove by laughed like hell at us, but did pull us out.

I guess that person does not believe in Karma. Well as long as we Jeepers pay it forward it shall continue on and the day will come where the laughers will pay, especially ones out breaking the law. :D

Melissa
04-15-2009, 05:08 PM
:smiley-laughing021: I agree

DETOURS
04-15-2009, 08:22 PM
Weather here is WaCk as well...........but then again, mother nature is a woman...........(not happy witt da biatch lately)

BlueXJ
04-17-2009, 01:27 AM
Well except for the wind of 20-25 MPH it was beautimus today and all week. Highs arounr 92-98 depending upon what time of day. Almost got my shed finished and just need to build some doors that are lockable and then move my shop equipment into the shop and place it where it is going to live.
I will then be able to see my front porch again. Welders and grinders plus two motorcycles on the porch has it a bit crowded and the wife wants it cleared off very soon.

Melissa
04-17-2009, 01:45 AM
It is supposed to finally get to around 72 by saturday, If it does I'm going fishing!