PDA

View Full Version : New XJ TALK SHOW! segment that you can play along!

Mudderoy
05-11-2014, 01:40 PM
Josh and I know some of you guys (and gals) will never feel comfortable being on the show, calling in, etc... so we thought of a way you can play along!

We'll be starting a new segment called "What the F**K were you thinking?!?!?" It's all in fun. We'll be looking on xjtalk.com and wranglertalk.com for posts of things you or someone else did that just boggle the mind. In other words "What the F**K were you thinking?!?!?" :D

Now remember we don't want to pick on anyone so this is just some good natured ribbing.

Here's how you can help.

Post a story! Just put #WTFXJTS in the subject so we'll know it's for the show.

If you find a story on xjtalk.com or wranglertalk.com that you'd like to submit to be read on the show just copy the link and post it in this thread.

Josh and I will select ONE story as the one we liked best and you'll get a $10 Amazon gift certificate!

Pictures are always great but remember is primarily a audio only podcast so something for us to read on the show will go a long way!

Brasscatz
05-11-2014, 02:24 PM
Now this could get good!

bluedragon436
05-12-2014, 01:28 PM
I think this will be a great idea, and will def be a fun way to bring humor to a situation, and that maybe at the time was not funny...