PDA

View Full Version : Makes ya wonder

Philxj4L
04-14-2014, 01:06 PM
If some people hate their cars. Why else would you park so close when you see a bumper like that. :mad:
http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a519/Philxj4L/4518A43A-218B-47D7-860E-0CFACE8CE5E9_zpsqe57sv46.jpg (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/Philxj4L/media/4518A43A-218B-47D7-860E-0CFACE8CE5E9_zpsqe57sv46.jpg.html)

NW99XJ
04-14-2014, 01:10 PM
They're hoping you dot check when you get in and back into them.... I bet they took a pic on their phone, so when they come back and see the smallest scratch on their hood, they can blame YOU.
...some people just need to have their driving privileges revoked, and their car crushed.

abebehrmann
04-14-2014, 01:23 PM
What an a-hole. I once had a guy park one of his cars 2inches in front of me and his other car 2inches behind me because he was pissed I parked in front of his house ON A PUBLIC STREET! It took all of my self control to not deck him in the face when he came running out of the house yelling at me to not hit his cars as I worked on my 72-point turn to try and get out of there.

Philxj4L
04-14-2014, 01:39 PM
Tbh it's nothin new, there's been quite a few times I've got back home to find random cars parked IN the disabled Parkin bay. Parking say 'it's a police mater, we can only ticket the car', police take an age to come out, and most times cant track the owners down. I can forget to keep the brakes on as it passes reverse on the way thru to drive on occasions. :rolleye0012:

Brasscatz
04-14-2014, 05:20 PM
I used to carry a grease marker for marking windows at work... I've been tempted to leave a few pointer on what people can do to themselves on some windshields. It comes easily off the windows with a razor blade and windex...

wtfjackbbq
04-14-2014, 05:26 PM
I'm sure we have all been tempted at one point or another to move a car with our Jeeps. where I live we have assigned parking. there have been 2 occasions when I came home to someone parked in my spot. Both times I decided to knock on a neighbor's door before towing the car into the middle of the street. But if they didn't answer the door, I had planned on doing it lol

Rocco83
04-14-2014, 06:27 PM
I'm sure we have all been tempted at one point or another to move a car with our Jeeps. where I live we have assigned parking. there have been 2 occasions when I came home to someone parked in my spot. Both times I decided to knock on a neighbor's door before towing the car into the middle of the street. But if they didn't answer the door, I had planned on doing it lol

I've winched/pulled people out of my spot before when I lived in an apartment complex that had assigned parking. Word spreads quick as to who's parking spots aren't to be messed with.

I would have rather burned their cars to the ground. Sometimes I wonder if laws were more lenient would we have less dicks in the world. Better retaliation may make them think harder about what they were about to do.

Brasscatz
04-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Hahahaha

Rocco83
04-14-2014, 08:32 PM
That guy is obviously an asshole. Of the 4 immediate vehicles in the picture though 3 are across their lines. Pretty sure that is the parking lot at a school for the blind.

bad luck
04-15-2014, 10:13 AM
Sometimes it is nice to have an old beater that you don't care about, and park about 3" from their car, so that they have to get in the passenger door to get in their car. I have been blocked in by truckers on more that one occasion. So I just beat on their doors to wake them up, and make them move.

xj4life2
04-15-2014, 10:49 AM
I think the problem is we as a general rule don't take parking seriously we just zip in with no regard for others. F350's in compact spots, euro crap in 2 spots, motorcycles anywhere they want , its stupid. I think part of the drivers exam should be parking. I think before I park , normally pick a spot where I am only vulnerable on one side or park way the heck out in the lot where nobody is around. Its simple THINK

Rocco83
04-15-2014, 02:29 PM
I usually try to park way out in the boonies when I go somewhere the parking is jammed. Helps me not get my doors jammed into, and I'm not adverse to exercise so the walk can be refreshing. Living in a rural area though you see some odd things parked in places they have no business being in.

XjJeepacorn
04-15-2014, 03:20 PM
What an a-hole. I once had a guy park one of his cars 2inches in front of me and his other car 2inches behind me because he was pissed I parked in front of his house ON A PUBLIC STREET! It took all of my self control to not deck him in the face when he came running out of the house yelling at me to not hit his cars as I worked on my 72-point turn to try and get out of there.

I would have had one of them towed

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

XjJeepacorn
04-15-2014, 03:32 PM
I've winched/pulled people out of my spot before when I lived in an apartment complex that had assigned parking. Word spreads quick as to who's parking spots aren't to be messed with.

I would have rather burned their cars to the ground. Sometimes I wonder if laws were more lenient would we have less dicks in the world. Better retaliation may make them think harder about what they were about to do.

Where I live I play it by the book, if someone parks in my spot they get a parking ticket from the city and they get towed at their own expense :D

XjJeepacorn
04-15-2014, 03:35 PM
Hahahaha

You know what it is? Hes one.of tgose guys worried about getting door dings on his truck and hes.to lazy to park way far away where no one parks so he just takes up 4 spots lol

Rocco83
04-15-2014, 03:35 PM
I would have had them ticketed and towed, but by time the cops got to my apartment complex they would have been gone. You would think living in a ritzy joint the police would be there ASAP, but they took their time. Winch was much quicker than tow truck.

XJ Wheeler
04-15-2014, 10:42 PM
Not justifying the abuse of parking morons, and I've seen plenty, but just to give another perspective.

I've found parking spots to be way undersized. Sometimes we have to park in two, or even four. Our truck is a crew cab 3500 dually with a flatbed, measuring 8ft6in wide and almost 22ft long. Most spots a camry would stick out in the isle! Try a truck like this. The majority of the times we park and pull up as far as possible, but its just enough to get the cab in at the end of the lines, leaving almost the whole 8' flatbed sticking out. Some parking lots just aren't big enough so it ends up blocking the lane. And realistically this size truck isn't uncommon. Any crew 3500 dually should be right about the same. So, sometimes it really is necessary to take more than one spot. What funny to me is when we take up more than one (front and back) and come back and there's a car shoved right close to the rear leaving them sticking out a lot... when there's plenty of other spots. True story!

And don't even get me started on going through drive thrus or bank lanes. :rolleyes:

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

rabies
04-18-2014, 11:37 AM
................................i would back up

then drive off

http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad277/rick_rabies/43fc0b85-f0f9-444f-b02a-db007b79ab5a_zpsdb5fc8c0.jpg (http://s943.photobucket.com/user/rick_rabies/media/43fc0b85-f0f9-444f-b02a-db007b79ab5a_zpsdb5fc8c0.jpg.html)

Rocco83
04-18-2014, 02:46 PM
And don't even get me started on going through drive thrus or bank lanes. :rolleyes:

Bank lanes are bad enough for bicycles, let alone trucks. More often than not I park my truck and walk through them.

XJ Wheeler
04-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Bank lanes are bad enough for bicycles, let alone trucks. More often than not I park my truck and walk through them.

Lol, same here. Always the best looks from the teller!

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

nickyg
04-18-2014, 07:00 PM

Just don't do it on a cold day wearing a ski mask.

Carves
04-18-2014, 07:10 PM
I'm guilty of bad parking .. :o

Forgot what I was driving one day and wheeled into a McCardboard drive thru ... and looked at the height restriction bar which was about level with my face .. :confused:

Good job the unimog was paint in govt, cant see me colours .... as I was able to drive out over their garden beds ... and hardly anyone saw me .. :rolleye0012: .. :D:D

wtfjackbbq
04-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Rock rails work on car doors just as well as rocks. Just saying lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk