PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Recent vs. Top Stories

slvmart
04-13-2014, 07:23 AM
Saw your posting on Facebook.
Depending on the browser you use, if you use this add-on, it will eliminate the problem. http://www.fbpurity.com/

nickyg
04-13-2014, 09:24 AM
My problem with facebook is that my mom continually monitors my hijinks and shenanigans, makes lame and obscure comments and posts my baby pictures. Is there a app to help with that?

slvmart
04-13-2014, 10:06 AM
Sure. Unfriend her. Or change the password on your computer. :rolleyes:

nickyg
04-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Sure. Unfriend her. Or change the password on your computer. :rolleyes:

OH, I tried "unfriending" her years ago. Italian women don't take rejection well.

slvmart
04-13-2014, 10:23 AM
Sounds like you need to go to Nevada and get help from the militia !:smiley-taunt002:

Rocco83
04-13-2014, 02:16 PM
I found the best way to avoid problems like that is to simply not fall victim to the time sink that is social media. People managed to get along fine without it for thousands of years. I think I can manage as well. Just another way for big business analytical firms and the government to digest all your likes, dislikes, and frequently visited places.

cantab27
04-14-2014, 02:10 AM
My problem with facebook is that my mom continually monitors my hijinks and shenanigans, makes lame and obscure comments and posts my baby pictures. Is there a app to help with that?

could always pack up ya treki gears , taxidermist stuff , ya stamp collection and move outta home bro......:D

nickyg
04-14-2014, 04:17 AM
could always pack up ya treki gears , taxidermist stuff , ya stamp collection and move outta home bro......:D

I will!! As soon as she lets me out of the basement