PDA

View Full Version : Let's clean up Bacchus! (Utah)

HeartTheft
04-04-2014, 12:15 PM
If we have any members here in Utah, you may know of a spot on Bacchus Highway, between 6000 and 7200, it's a popular offroading spot, and it's where I first went offroading on my little 4 wheeler as a kid, it's also, A TOTAL MESS. There's everything there, from flat tires, to a hot tub, to even a wrecked boat. I love this spot, and I would love to get it cleaned and back to how I remember it when I first went. I haven't set a date for everyone to come, but let's snowball some ideas!

XJ Wheeler
04-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Always like hearing this kinda thing going on. Good luck with getting a clean up party going!

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

4.3LXJ
04-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Public officials always like it when a clean up happens. You will be doing the off road and general public a great favor

bad luck
04-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Where is the Bacchus Highway? I have not heard of it. But good luck with the clean up. We try to leave the places we go, cleaner than when we arrived, I just wish everybody did.

HeartTheft
04-04-2014, 10:48 PM
It's up in West Valley / Magna. It's a highway that runs from I215 to Riverton.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

HeartTheft
04-04-2014, 10:49 PM
My bad, it goes to Herriman, not Riverton.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

07Negative
06-06-2014, 03:31 PM
I'll be in the state in July. I'll spend a day cleaning up. Not sure what to do with a hot tub and boat. Both items are really heavy and large in size. Wonder if there is a indie tow truck driver will to donate to the cause? And where would one take this kinda stuff?

abebehrmann
06-06-2014, 03:38 PM
I'll be in the state in July. I'll spend a day cleaning up. Not sure what to do with a hot tub and boat. Both items are really heavy and large in size. Wonder if there is a indie tow truck driver will to donate to the cause? And where would one take this kinda stuff?

I think I remember him mentioning somewhere else on the site that he went back to this location after this post and someone else had already cleaned up everything. Can't seem to find that post anywhere though.

07Negative
06-06-2014, 05:16 PM
That would be way too cool if someone did. Kills me how anyone would bother with polluting a beautiful place, by dumping their crap.