PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Things Diane Feinstein says

07Negative
03-31-2014, 12:55 PM
This tread will be for you Diana Frankenstein.
I came across this via the internet. I don't have a TV so I didn't see this first hand. I did however see the 5 minute snipit on Youtube.
Maybe, just maybe my comprehension is low. But a few comments have been as follows, "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms." I didn't entirely get that from the 5 minute thing I saw. But I can see her implications and what her intentions are. She stumbles over her words worse than GW. Bush.
Like Feinstein, I've never served in our armed forces/services. Nor am I an advocate of unnecessary war. But I have yet to find much on folks with PTSD who are a threat to society. I've been Googling this for the past hour. Am I missing a crap load of cases, were former military personnel have gone AWOL on society. With that being said. The last person I'd ever show little regard to, would be our service men and women.

Note: Yes I know the source I provided is infowars. I don't totally disregard the outlet. I approach with caution.

1) http://www.infowars.com/feinstein-all-vets-are-mentally-ill-and-government-should-prevent-them-from-owning-firearms/

Firemanray
03-31-2014, 02:14 PM
Let me put in a word of caution here, Mudd may have to expand his allotted storage capacity on the server if everything dumb Feinstein says gets posted here.

I have a file buried deep in the annals of my computer full of obama "FAIL", I like to read it every now and again to refresh my angst for him.

This should be an interesting thread, carry on!!

07Negative
03-31-2014, 03:28 PM
Good point. I'll be sure to send money to support this tread.