View Full Version : God bless Texas!

alwaysxj
10-09-2009, 01:36 PM
is this what texas is all about? look up at avitar :patriot::camera:

http://www.xjtalk.com/image.php?u=268&dateline=1255113264

96xj
10-09-2009, 01:42 PM
i like your other pic better my 2 cents
i cant :smiley-taunt001: ..................... to your new pic :smiley-laughing021:

alwaysxj
10-09-2009, 01:47 PM
i will change it back but it could not figure out how to post it in a thread. so i put it as my avitar for now. sorry i like the other one better too

DETOURS
10-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Your in Utah, I'm not wearing my glasses.........whats that a gay pride vest or something?? I'm not getting it...............:headshake:

BlueXJ
10-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Your in Utah, I'm not wearing my glasses.........whats that a gay pride vest or something?? I'm not getting it...............:headshake:

Watch your mouth there Spanky!!!!

Mudderoy
10-09-2009, 09:27 PM

rofl :gay:

Melissa
10-09-2009, 11:26 PM
I was watching the news awhile back and was really impressed with the fact that Texas is going to pay restitution to those that they wrongly sent to jail, that are now cleared by DNA testing. WAY TO GO TEXAS, WAY TO STAND UP AND ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG, for paying restitution, and not just saying my bad, sorry we kept you in jail for more than 20 years for no reason. One more reason I really like Texas!!!

DETOURS
10-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Im lost.....still dont get it.

Mudderoy
10-10-2009, 01:47 PM
is this what texas is all about? look up at avitar :patriot::camera:

http://www.xjtalk.com/image.php?u=268&dateline=1255113264

I don't fully understand either. I think he's trying to stir up some trouble personally. The picture is pretty small so that is either a short haired girl, or a guy wearing that vest. Maybe if the picture was larger it would be easier to understand where he was going with this thread.

DETOURS
10-10-2009, 09:09 PM
I think it's a gay pride thing.......but blue told me to watch my mouth.....I put a mirror over here, watched my mouth.......reread the thread.........still come up with gay pride..........sorry blue, maybe you can shed some light?

BlueXJ
10-11-2009, 12:55 AM
Im lost.....still dont get it.

Seriously doubt you ever will. It is a state of mind. Not something you can grasp without actually feeling it.

muddeprived
10-11-2009, 10:21 AM
I think it's a gay pride thing.......but blue told me to watch my mouth.....I put a mirror over here, watched my mouth.......reread the thread.........still come up with gay pride..........sorry blue, maybe you can shed some light?

:rotfl2: omg you are simply hilarious.....but anyways, i see two cowboys standing at the register at wal-mart. They are probably waiting on the cashier to give them some chew. Other than that, I have no clue...I'm just a guy from PA. But I do think of Chuck Norris when I look at the picture....

alwaysxj
10-12-2009, 11:25 AM
all i was saying with the pic is. this is what i picture texas two red neck guys at all walmart wearing a texas flag shirt with cut of sleeves. i just wanted to see if everyone in texas is red neck like this.

spanky that is some funny stuff about the gay stuff. hahaha

Mudderoy
10-12-2009, 12:10 PM
all i was saying with the pic is. this is what i picture texas two red neck guys at all walmart wearing a texas flag shirt with cut of sleeves. i just wanted to see if everyone in texas is red neck like this.

spanky that is some funny stuff about the gay stuff. hahaha

If I saw this "IN TEXAS" I wouldn't think he was Texan at all. Either drunk, or from another part of the world, as in a tourist.

Red necks are generally not in major cities like Houston and Dallas. The further you are from a major Texas city the more red necks you meet. Nothing wrong with a red neck. Remember their necks are red because they are working hard outside.

Audio222
10-12-2009, 12:34 PM

This has got to get an award for the post of the week or something! :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

COSXJFAN
10-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Maybe Blue takes offense because that is him, after he bought the vest at Wal-Mart!! You know how a redneck will just wear newly purchased clothing and shoes right from the store!! LOL!! Wait, I just bought some new shoes last week....and wore them out of the store, God now I'm a redneck!! JK, I've always been one!!:popcorn:

Mudderoy
10-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Maybe Blue takes offense because that is him, after he bought the vest at Wal-Mart!! You know how a redneck will just wear newly purchased clothing and shoes right from the store!! LOL!! Wait, I just bought some new shoes last week....and wore them out of the store, God now I'm a redneck!! JK, I've always been one!!:popcorn:

rofl

:smiley-bounce015: :flameon:

DETOURS
10-12-2009, 08:52 PM
Seriously doubt you ever will. It is a state of mind. Not something you can grasp without actually feeling it.

I dont want to know, move along......nothing to see................

.....and please, no feeling allowed..........please exit the building........nothing to see.............

:smiley-scared002:

BlueXJ
10-12-2009, 08:59 PM
If I was wearing a Ky flag shirt no one would even know what it was. Everyone recoognizes a Tx flag though.

DETOURS
10-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Ummmm.......probably get yer tail kicked around here if ya did that. (nuttin personal, and I've been in places in Texas inwhich the same would happen to that fella)

Boils down to............................."what ever". :rolleyes:

Mudderoy
10-13-2009, 11:03 AM
If I was wearing a Ky flag shirt no one would even know what it was. Everyone recoognizes a Tx flag though.

If you were wearing a KY shirt in California, say San Francisco, everyone would be your friend. :love0055:

COSXJFAN
10-13-2009, 12:39 PM
HA HA HA, too funny!! :smiley-laughing021:

DETOURS
10-13-2009, 05:39 PM
next.............................................. ...........................:smiley-sleep027:

COSXJFAN
10-13-2009, 09:36 PM
EEEEEWWWW Spanky!!:camera:

xjod
10-13-2009, 09:48 PM
I guess I missed it because the pic has changed but, I'm a Texan and very proud of it. Not many people I know are rednecks. If you want to see some true rednecks come to Wyoming, you guys from Utah should know what I mean.

alwaysxj
10-14-2009, 10:16 AM
I guess I missed it because the pic has changed but, I'm a Texan and very proud of it. Not many people I know are rednecks. If you want to see some true rednecks come to Wyoming, you guys from Utah should know what I mean.

that is true. sorry changed the pic it just was not funny anymore. all i was saying is their is a lot of people oh here that are from texas and i just wanted to see if this is how all the people in texas are?

any way not funny anymore i'm not :smiley-laughing021: anymore lets move one to something new.

DETOURS
10-14-2009, 07:34 PM
:popcorn:...........

alwaysxj
10-15-2009, 10:16 AM
:popcorn:...........

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:
nice one

hey i think i have seen your avitor some where :sniper::fighting0061::fyou::sign0101::jumping0041 ::thumbsup:

DETOURS
10-15-2009, 10:42 AM
I think we all should use it!! :thumbsup:

xj4lifetwo
10-15-2009, 10:48 AM

Wyoming .... Hmmmm isn't that where men are men and sheep are nervous ??
Sorry I had too .....