PDA

View Full Version : Rubicon Express and 4 Wheel Parts

jimmixj
03-20-2014, 07:43 AM
I purchased the RE long arm kit for my XJ back in July and did the install shortly afterward. For 6 months I've been a very happy camper; the truck rolls down the highway better than it ever did and it's an articulating beast in the rough stuff. All seemed well until last Sunday when the passenger side arm came apart while wheeling.
I was going to take the arm off and take it down to the local 4 Wheel Parts in Tucson, where I purchased it, to see if they could do anything for me. (Thank you Bluedragon!:D) As it happened I was right near there yesterday while working and thought, "What the hell, I'll just stop in and ask." All I had with me was a phone pic of the arm and my sad story.
The store manager, Ray Simmons, helped me at the counter. Before I could even finish telling him what happened he had ordered me a new arm, then asked if there was anything else he could do. I told him about the new shock being damaged in the mess and he went to the back, got me a brand new ProComp 3000, handed it to me and said they would call me as soon as the new long arm arrived.
That is the kind of customer service that is so rare in this day and age. The guys at 4 Wheel Parts were pleasant, professional and HELPFUL. Thank you Ray and 4WP! I will not hesitate to recommend Rubicon Express and 4 Wheel Parts to anyone needing top-shelf service and great products. You guys ROCK!!!

Brasscatz
03-20-2014, 08:06 AM
Always good to hear about good customer service performed the right way. Under Armour is that type of company too. Scratch on my sunglasses? Replaced free of charge, no questions asked. Even 5 years later. I know that's not jeep related, but good customer service doesn't go unnoticed.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

bluedragon436
03-22-2014, 03:10 AM
I'm glad they took care of you Jim... I know how it can be when you have a part that doesn't perform to expectations, or even worse breaks and causes more damage to other parts.. Glad that 4 Wheel Parts took care of it for you.. have heard some horror stories about their CS, but I think it is more the people you are dealign with and how you bring your issue to them... I look forward to getting somewhere there is a 4 Wheel Parts, if not close by, at least not multiple states away as I'm stuck with now...

jeepin_idaho
03-28-2014, 03:56 AM
That is some awesome service! They have done some servicing for me but never any major installs. I've heard nothing but great things about the 4WP stores across the country.

and I didn't know that about Under Armor. Thats some good info though!

VermOkkult
06-05-2015, 01:20 AM
I can vouch for RE products a 3.5 super ride on 31x10.5r15 MT baja AT went thru a combination of sticky mud and sharp limestone with water levels over the XJ hood.. At the time it had stock track bar and no sway bars.. yet this Xj walked through this pit about 7 times no struggle

Poorboy
07-09-2015, 02:59 AM
I had the RE 3.5 Super ride kit installed a few weeks now from 4 wheel parts here in Portland Oregon. They are awesome to deal with and Rubicon Express is first rate in my book as well.

I ended up going in a week later after the lift install to have my T-case dealt with due to noise and vibration issues. The T-case had been rebuilt by the previous owner, who well, to be frank, F*****D it up big time. While they had it out, I had them install an SYE with the rebuild.

They've answered every question I've thrown at them with straight forward, no nonsense replies.

Speaking of which, I hit the 800 mile post lift mileage mark today and it's time to have them retorque everything. Which they do for free!

bluedragon436
08-02-2015, 07:32 AM
I can't wait to move to a place that there is that option... to go to an offroad shop and talk to them about stuff or have them take care of something I can't do, or don't have the time to do myself... That is one thing that stinks where I am, I have to drive like almost 2 hours to get to the closest off road shop... and it's certainly no 4 Wheel Parts.. but they've been more then helpful with putting up with my questions thus far.. Can't wait to get my SYE installed!!

Poorboy
08-03-2015, 03:34 AM
I can't wait to move to a place that there is that option... to go to an offroad shop and talk to them about stuff or have them take care of something I can't do, or don't have the time to do myself... That is one thing that stinks where I am, I have to drive like almost 2 hours to get to the closest off road shop... and it's certainly no 4 Wheel Parts.. but they've been more then helpful with putting up with my questions thus far.. Can't wait to get my SYE installed!!

4 Wheel parts is awesome indeed! The closest one to me is in Portland, OR, so I don't pay tax either!

They are super knowledgeable and helpful.