PDA

View Full Version : Will You Press the Button Game

JeepFreak
03-07-2014, 01:59 AM
So since we don't have enough 'game' types of threads going around I thought I'd make one that could be extremely fun as EVERYONE makes up their own scenario for the game. And just so you know I stole this idea from "willyoupressthebutton.com". So here's how it goes: one person posts a question like this:

"You can sleep with any woman/man you could ever want without penalty (from your current significant other) BUT you can never spend money without your SO's approval now forever"

Will you press the button?

You can just type yes or no and give your reason and then give your own scenario but the objective is to always try to make it as hard as possible to choose 'yes' or 'no'.

I'll start.

You can have unlimited parts and add ons for your Jeep BUT you can never take it offroading again and this includes trails, backroads, and any other road not routinely traveled by people.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand....GO!!!!

Rocco83
03-07-2014, 05:53 AM
No. I don't want to be that guy that is solely a mall crawler.

JeepFreak
03-07-2014, 02:05 PM
No. I don't want to be that guy that is solely a mall crawler.

Make sure you set up a scenario after you answer so everyone else can get a chance to reply to one :P

You can have any amount of money you could ever want BUT it's foreign currency and you can't exchange it to the current country currency where you reside.

NW99XJ
03-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Button Pushed...
(i would just save up and travel once - and only once - to the country of origin.)

All you have to do is push the button, and you will have the ability to fly like Superman.
The only catch is you can never wear clothes again, and you cant stop gaining weight.....
Will YOU push the button?!?!

wtfjackbbq
03-07-2014, 03:13 PM
I'd push that button when I'm roughly 80. Old fat guy flying around in his birthday suit, that would be the way to go.

No part would ever break or wear out on your current Jeep, but you could never add or remove a single thing.

JeepFreak
03-07-2014, 04:24 PM
I'd push that button when I'm roughly 80. Old fat guy flying around in his birthday suit, that would be the way to go.

No part would ever break or wear out on your current Jeep, but you could never add or remove a single thing.

Man that one's rough. I wanna add some things to my Jeep but the only way to do that is to fix everything so I stop shelling money out for it. DANG IT!!! LOL idk I probably would NOT push it haha

Your Significant Other (SO) becomes a wheeler and has their own rig BUT it ALWAYS looks better than your rig visually (add ons and all), the money goes to their rig ONLY and outperforms yours every which way making your rig look like a princess. And you CAN NOT ride in it with them.

Will you push the button?

Brasscatz
03-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Man that one's rough. I wanna add some things to my Jeep but the only way to do that is to fix everything so I stop shelling money out for it. DANG IT!!! LOL idk I probably would NOT push it haha

Your Significant Other (SO) becomes a wheeler and has their own rig BUT it ALWAYS looks better than your rig visually (add ons and all), the money goes to their rig ONLY and outperforms yours every which way making your rig look like a princess. And you CAN NOT ride in it with them.

Will you push the button?

Pushed. I won't ride in it WITH her, but will do so WITHOUT her!

You are immortal and cannot be harmed in any way. However, to regulate population, your genitals now look like a Ken doll's and cannot reproduce... or take part in coitus.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

ArmyGuy45
03-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Pushed. I won't ride in it WITH her, but will do so WITHOUT her!

You are immortal and cannot be harmed in any way. However, to regulate population, your genitals now look like a Ken doll's and cannot reproduce... or take part in coitus.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

Pushed and HECK NO. No one goes near these bad boys!!

Gain Wolverine powers but can never go wheeling again.

JeepFreak
03-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Pushed and HECK NO. No one goes near these bad boys!!

Gain Wolverine powers but can never go wheeling again.

Damn....I don't think I'd push it lol wheeling is too much fun

You can control time whenever you want for however long you want BUT can only go in one direction forever (meaning once you choose forwards in time you can never go backwards in time, only forwards and vice versa).

NW99XJ
03-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Damn....I don't think I'd push it lol wheeling is too much fun

You can control time whenever you want for however long you want BUT can only go in one direction forever (meaning once you choose forwards in time you can never go backwards in time, only forwards and vice versa).

Dude!...good one!... Uhhh...Yea, I'd push that button, I only have to go back in time once with some very specific notes, to become the richest man in the world! Bwaaahhahahaaaaa!

If you press THIS button... you are given the abilities to turn lead into gold,
...but by doing so, each time you loose 25% of your eyesight!
Will you press that button?

wtfjackbbq
03-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Dude!...good one!... Uhhh...Yea, I'd push that button, I only have to go back in time once with some very specific notes, to become the richest man in the world! Bwaaahhahahaaaaa!

If you press THIS button... you are given the abilities to turn lead into gold,
...but by doing so, each time you loose 25% of your eyesight!
Will you press that button?

I'd press that button. I would just gather as much lead as I could possible get ahold of, then get some more, and touch it once. I'd wear gloves pretty often I suppose...

Would you press this button? All of your endeavors from this point forward would succeed, However, you will emit a horrific odor that nobody can stand and would refuse to be around you.

ArmyGuy45
03-08-2014, 08:53 PM
I'd press that button. I would just gather as much lead as I could possible get ahold of, then get some more, and touch it once. I'd wear gloves pretty often I suppose...

Would you press this button? All of your endeavors from this point forward would succeed, However, you will emit a horrific odor that nobody can stand and would refuse to be around you.

Its all about how much cologne you can wear!!! I guess you have never smelt the people from the Middle East. PUSHED!!

Would you get the Jeep of your dreams but can only be used for wheeling AND you have to drive a Geo Metro for the rest of your life when you are not wheeling!

Rocco83
03-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Its all about how much cologne you can wear!!! I guess you have never smelt the people from the Middle East. PUSHED!!

Would you get the Jeep of your dreams but can only be used for wheeling AND you have to drive a Geo Metro for the rest of your life when you are not wheeling!

Pushed! I have enough game to get ladies pushing a Metro, AND I have no problem getting good gas mileage.

Would you choose to live forever and have the means to do anything you want if you couldn't communicate with anyone around you.

wtfjackbbq
03-09-2014, 12:22 AM

Haha I was in charge of a bus of them for 6 months

OldFaurt
03-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Pushed! I have enough game to get ladies pushing a Metro, AND I have no problem getting good gas mileage.

Would you choose to live forever and have the means to do anything you want if you couldn't communicate with anyone around you.

Living forever... Like Lastat? "HELL NO", I am a very social person and would miss you all deeply!

You can have Your dream jeep, but your family won't ever WANT to go wheeling with you ever again. Would you push the button?

Rocco83
03-09-2014, 02:50 PM
I would push that button so fast!!! But that is most likely just me being an only child and not really doing anything with my family other than hunt. They don't care about wheeling anyway :)

You can date anyone you want, marry anyone you want, and sleep with anyone you want whenever you want, but you can't have kids.

JeepFreak
03-09-2014, 04:05 PM
I would push that button so fast!!! But that is most likely just me being an only child and not really doing anything with my family other than hunt. They don't care about wheeling anyway :)

You can date anyone you want, marry anyone you want, and sleep with anyone you want whenever you want, but you can't have kids.

PUSHED!!!! You mean to tell me I can have sexual relations with any girl I want and NEVER have to worry about having kids with them?! :D HECK YES!!! Hide yo hot wifies!!!!

You can have anything you want at any given time BUT every time you wish for it, a person in the world dies but you won't know who or what kind of consequences it will have (such as a child may die or a person driving a city bus which then crashes or a surgeon dies trying to save a patient) and no you can't wish for it to never kill anyone.

WILL YOU PUSH IT?!

jimmixj
03-10-2014, 09:43 AM
PUSHED!!!! You mean to tell me I can have sexual relations with any girl I want and NEVER have to worry about having kids with them?! :D HECK YES!!! Hide yo hot wifies!!!!

You can have anything you want at any given time BUT every time you wish for it, a person in the world dies but you won't know who or what kind of consequences it will have (such as a child may die or a person driving a city bus which then crashes or a surgeon dies trying to save a patient) and no you can't wish for it to never kill anyone.

WILL YOU PUSH IT?!

No, altho sometimes I think that's already happening.

You can live forever but you get to know everything, every thought and hope, every pain and every joy, every wrong or right, every single thing that goes on in the minds of every single person on the planet, forever.
Will you push it?

JeepFreak
03-10-2014, 02:21 PM
No, altho sometimes I think that's already happening.

You can live forever but you get to know everything, every thought and hope, every pain and every joy, every wrong or right, every single thing that goes on in the minds of every single person on the planet, forever.
Will you push it?

I don't think I could handle that many voices going on in my head at once lol

You can control the weather BUT it has a 25% chance of being a different weather type than what you chose and will be 2 times stronger than a normal weather change (you choose snow but it ends up being rain that sends down 3 feet over the course of an hour).

Brasscatz
03-10-2014, 04:32 PM
I don't think I could handle that many voices going on in my head at once lol

You can control the weather BUT it has a 25% chance of being a different weather type than what you chose and will be 2 times stronger than a normal weather change (you choose snow but it ends up being rain that sends down 3 feet over the course of an hour).

Nope, the weather changes enough here in Texas :P

You have infinite genie powers, but anything you give to yourself or others is taken away from somebody else. You want to be the best baseball player, but talent is taken away from some pro player. You want $1M, but the money might be taken from multiple orphanages. etc.

JeepFreak
03-11-2014, 02:26 AM
Nope, the weather changes enough here in Texas :P

You have infinite genie powers, but anything you give to yourself or others is taken away from somebody else. You want to be the best baseball player, but talent is taken away from some pro player. You want $1M, but the money might be taken from multiple orphanages. etc.

I'm cool with that cause if I get bad karma I'll just give myself good karma and give it to someone else haha so PUSHED!

You can be in any fictional universe you want at any time (movies, books, tv shows, etc) BUT you are always the villain and everyone hates you.

jimmixj
03-11-2014, 08:02 AM
I'm cool with that cause if I get bad karma I'll just give myself good karma and give it to someone else haha so PUSHED!

You can be in any fictional universe you want at any time (movies, books, tv shows, etc) BUT you are always the villain and everyone hates you.

I'd push it and go to X-men universe, where even the villains are super-cool! lol

You can go back to being 18 WITH everything you know now but you are only 3 feet tall. Will you push it?

NW99XJ
03-11-2014, 09:07 AM
You can go back to being 18 WITH everything you know now but you are only 3 feet tall. Will you push it?
Nope!
As awesome as that could be, I like being tall too much.... Although Wayne might say there are some hot midgets out there.... I for one choose to remain up here at 6'3".

I have this button here, and if you so choose to push it, you will gain a different super power for every day of the week, (invisibility, super strength, flying, laser vision, etc... Take yur pic....
The only catch is...that if you use the daily super power, you instantly get transported to a random corner of the world.... no telling where, or in what conditions you may find yourself in..... Will you push it?

OldFaurt
03-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Nope!
As awesome as that could be, I like being tall too much.... Although Wayne might say there are some hot midgets out there.... I for one choose to remain up here at 6'3".

I have this button here, and if you so choose to push it, you will gain a different super power for every day of the week, (invisibility, super strength, flying, laser vision, etc... Take yur pic....
The only catch is...that if you use the daily super power, you instantly get transported to a random corner of the world.... no telling where, or in what conditions you may find yourself in..... Will you push it?

Well Hmmm I would push it! But one of the powers would need to be able to see precious metals in the wild! Would need to finance all those trips home don't you know!

Ok, this button would guarantee you an income of no more than $60,000 a year, problem is, you have to move to New York City and you won't have a garage!