PDA

View Full Version : Happy 5th Anniversary xjTalk!!!

XJ Wheeler
03-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Five years ago, a man met destiny and chose to start something that would forever change the world! Well, the Jeep Cherokee world anyway. :D

Happy Birthday... er Anniversary XJTALK! Thanks to Tony for giving all of us outcasts a place to go, the staff here for keeping it a place we want to go, everyone that joined and participates in the use of this great site, and all the people who helped spread the word so the lights stay on... and servers :p

I've only been here about half the time xjtalk has been going, but have thoroughly enjoyed every minute and hope to celebrate its 10th, 20th, 30th, and on!

Now play nice with the other kindergarteners!!!

cantab27
03-04-2014, 12:43 AM
hey theres a wrangler in that pic....

XJ Wheeler
03-04-2014, 12:47 AM
hey theres a wrangler in that pic....

Two of em actually. :p

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

cantab27
03-04-2014, 12:56 AM
well blue one looks better,,,,,,,

bluedragon436
03-04-2014, 01:12 AM
Happy Anniversary :xjtalk:!!! And thanks again Tony for providing and maintaining this great community!!

EekGirl96
03-04-2014, 07:54 AM
Happy Anniversary XJTalk!!! This is the best forum out there, with the best people....makes me feel like im home since we all get along so well :)

Well other than Jake,...he forgot to add my XJ in his little collage...

XJ Wheeler
03-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Happy Anniversary XJTalk!!! This is the best forum out there, with the best people....makes me feel like im home since we all get along so well :)

Lol, well sooorrryyy! But seriously, i did actually choose each pic for a reason to commemorate a part of the site and hobby in the last year.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

NW99XJ
03-04-2014, 10:23 AM
5 years, and I couldn't be more proud to be apart of this... Although I too haven't been around since the beginning, it's nice to know that we core group of fans, followers, users and miscreants have helped usher in a new standard for Jeep enthusiast forums, and the bar in which all others are measured by.
...OK, maybe some of that is wishful thinking... but still...
Tony, you should be proud, as should all of us.
Congrats XJTalk.com!!!
Here's to 5 more years!

4.3LXJ
03-04-2014, 10:31 AM
well blue one looks better,,,,,,,

Second one is blue :P

Brasscatz
03-04-2014, 10:40 AM

Mine made the cut :p

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

XJ Wheeler
03-04-2014, 11:01 AM
I chose each pic to have its own meaning to commemorate something in the last year.

Top left - Tony's XJ with new lights and snorkel. To commemorate the additions, mods, and work that goes into our jeeps.

Top center - The cool places and thing we've done with our jeeps.

Top right - Matts XJ in Colorado. The enjoyment of trips, both wheeling and pleasure.

Row 2 left - Pook's XJ. The big builds completed and finally able to enjoy all the fruits of your labor.

Row 2 center - Of course, the five awesome years of xjTalk!!!

Row 2 right - Jenssen's Comp Cheromanche. To honor jeeps passed on.

Row 3 left - Steve's XJ and Paul's YJ (honestly don't know the other XJ, sorry). The fun with family while out enjoying the outdoors.

Row 3 center - xjTalk SHOW! All of the laughs, info, and nickyg voicemails we've had the pleasure of listening to. As well as how far the show has come in the past year.

Row 3 right - Waynes kiwi TJ. To memorialize all of the great wheeling... and pics!

Bottom - A local offroad gathering (including several xjtalk members) of XJs. To enshrine the great times with friends, as well as making new ones.

And in all fairness, mine isn't in it either. ;)

EekGirl96
03-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Mine made the cut :p

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

Shut it!!!! :flameon:

OneArmArrowSlinger
03-04-2014, 11:11 AM
I love this forum, favorite of all the XJ & off road sites. Good people, great info; here's to keeping this thing rollin'!:bacondance:

Rocco83
03-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Merry Annibirthdaymus.