PDA

View Full Version : A/C duct routing

rm2406
02-18-2014, 01:29 PM
hello,, anyone have a diagram for the air conditioning hoses.. the ones that go out to all the vents??? im asking because i believe one of mine is disconnected or loose.. below the cigarette lighter there is cold air coming out and that part of the knee panel is cold, leading me to believe a hose is disconnected or leaking.. there are no problems with the AC at all just want to make sure all my cold air is making its way to the vents....

NW99XJ
02-18-2014, 01:43 PM
I was just about to post up something (from a 99) when I realized yours is a 95.
And looking online, I cant seem to find an exploded view of the vent layout.
Hopefully someone here has a 1995 XJ Factory Service Manual, and could chime in with a diagram or some advice.

4.3LXJ
02-18-2014, 02:24 PM
There should be a small hose going to the small vent at the bottom of the dash. Is it connected?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

rm2406
02-18-2014, 04:07 PM
i can feel good amount of air coming out of the vents except the one on the left side of steering wheel right next to the gauges where the CEL light is...
its alot less air coming out. im just not sure how its routed to check for where the disconnected spot might be without tearing apart the dash...
oh also my jeep doesnt have a vent below the dash just above on the left upper side dash and middle underneath stereo and far right of dash passenger side near glove box.. those are the only vents upfront.