PDA

View Full Version : TORR, 2/22/2014 come have fun!!!

Firemanray
02-16-2014, 09:16 PM
My son and I (and others) are planning to bring our toys to TORR in Huntsville this coming Saturday. I'd love to meet up with some fellow forum members for a day of wheeling. Post up if you're gonna come!!

graverobberjk
02-16-2014, 09:19 PM
My son and I (and others) are planning to bring our toys to TORR in Huntsville this coming Saturday. I'd love to meet up with some fellow forum members for a day of wheeling. Post up if you're gonna come!!

My jeep club will be out at TORR next weekend, I wont be able to make it however, my daughters made it to the playoffs lol...hope yall have a blast, I know my guys are looking forward to it!

Firemanray
02-16-2014, 09:23 PM
My jeep club will be out at TORR next weekend, I wont be able to make it however, my daughters made it to the playoffs lol...hope yall have a blast, I know my guys are looking forward to it!

Cool, I'll make it a point to meet them. I'm kind of getting plans together to come to the wounded warriors run you told me about in May so it would be good to meet some of your club.

graverobberjk
02-16-2014, 09:26 PM
Cool, I'll make it a point to meet them. I'm kind of getting plans together to come to the wounded warriors run you told me about in May so it would be good to meet some of your club.

They should be easy to spot.... I know the chapter president will be there, black JK with a 5' wire wip antenna covered in military jeepers stickers and a few others that are stickered up as well lol...im glad that your going to try and make it out in May, I will definitly be at that one come hell or high water lol....great park and a great event!!

Firemanray
02-21-2014, 04:39 PM
Bump, last call we are loaded and ready to go!

Brasscatz
02-21-2014, 05:08 PM
Love to, but I'm out on this one :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it