PDA

View Full Version : Something made me laugh today

Joliet Johnny
02-12-2014, 08:36 AM
The past month my wife has been interested in getting a new car. She currently has a Mitsubishi Lancer and its not that great in snow but the XJ is, so she wants an SUV. It has been between a Rav4, that ugly KIA thing, and an Xterra. She saw a Liberty at a stoplight and loves them more than the others now. She wanted to see what a 2014 looked like it Google gave her the 2014 Cherokee. She said she almost threw up in her mouth(this coming from someone who likes the Fiat 500). She then asked me if Jeep was high. I'm guessing this shows she doesn't look at stuff I tell her to look at cause I commented on the only 2014 I've seen on the road as of today last week (with her in my XJ)and I've complained about it for months. Once we find a house I think I'll pick up another XJ to build and let her use my current one for winter.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

XJ Wheeler
02-12-2014, 08:58 AM
Nice!!!

slvmart
02-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Go figure, I showed the new 2014 to my wife and she thinks it's cute. Each to their own.

denverd1
02-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Lancer sucks in snow? I thought that was Mitsubishi's rally car..?

So selective hearing isn't just for men. My wife talks so damn much, I just say "uh-huh" or "yes dear" most of time. One of these days I'm going to agree to sit through a ballet or some shit just because I didn't hear what she said.

More jeeps :thumbsup: :spongebob:

Joliet Johnny
02-12-2014, 06:59 PM
She has the fwd Lancer but unlike a stock XJ it has great recovery points on it :)

Mudderoy
02-12-2014, 07:13 PM
The past month my wife has been interested in getting a new car. She currently has a Mitsubishi Lancer and its not that great in snow but the XJ is, so she wants an SUV. It has been between a Rav4, that ugly KIA thing, and an Xterra. She saw a Liberty at a stoplight and loves them more than the others now. She wanted to see what a 2014 looked like it Google gave her the 2014 Cherokee. She said she almost threw up in her mouth(this coming from someone who likes the Fiat 500). She then asked me if Jeep was high. I'm guessing this shows she doesn't look at stuff I tell her to look at cause I commented on the only 2014 I've seen on the road as of today last week (with her in my XJ)and I've complained about it for months. Once we find a house I think I'll pick up another XJ to build and let her use my current one for winter.

You think you could get her to call into the voice mail line and give her feelings on seeing a 2014 Cherokee? We'd love to play it on the podcast. I think it would be funny. :D

Joliet Johnny
02-12-2014, 08:53 PM
She is a bit shy. Maybe I'll hide a voice recorder in the XJ and roll slow past the Jeep dealership where the 2014 is used as a perimeter fence.

slvmart
02-13-2014, 05:11 AM
She has the fwd Lancer but unlike a stock XJ it has great recovery points on it :)

Is that because a Lancer actually needs recovery points ?

I only got my XJ stuck once, so far this winter. And that was plowing out a drive and I managed to get the plow to go over and behind a mound of snow. Front tires (31's) were 3/4 covered by snow. :bang: