PDA

View Full Version : The Jeep has shipped!!

ArmyGuy45
02-12-2014, 08:05 AM
It made it out yesterday. Thank you all for the help and I get to wheel it when it comes to AZ!!

XJ Wheeler
02-12-2014, 08:22 AM
Awesome! Safe trip to you... and the jeep.

Mudderoy
02-12-2014, 07:29 PM
It made it out yesterday. Thank you all for the help and I get to wheel it when it comes to AZ!!

I'd be nervous. :xj-blue: :patriot:

bluedragon436
02-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Glad to hear that you were able to get the Jeep buttoned up and ready to go in time for shipment... Enjoy it when you get it to AZ, look forward to seeing a build thread up for it..

jimmixj
02-13-2014, 07:42 AM

Ubercool Matt!!! Glad that all worked out. Give me a heads up when you get into AZ! I'm in Tucson, maybe we can go do some trail wheelin! Where are you being stationed?

bluedragon436
02-13-2014, 08:17 AM
Some awesome wheeling to be done near Tucson... My dad used to take me, many years back when I was quite a bit smaller....

ArmyGuy45
02-13-2014, 01:16 PM
Ubercool Matt!!! Glad that all worked out. Give me a heads up when you get into AZ! I'm in Tucson, maybe we can go do some trail wheelin! Where are you being stationed?

I am done with the Army, though, I may go reserves. Who knows:out:

jimmixj
02-13-2014, 11:18 PM
Well, that just means more time for hittin the trails. Theres a few of us that go out pretty regularly, mostly Jeeps. Feel free to contact me if you're anywhere near here!:D

jimmixj
02-13-2014, 11:22 PM
Some awesome wheeling to be done near Tucson... My dad used to take me, many years back when I was quite a bit smaller....

There really are some great trails in Tucson, been doing a good bit of exploring out in Charlous Gap the last few weeks/months. Just heard from a friend that there is some good wheelin out in the Vail/Wentworth area; lookin forward to checkin that out. My bro just got 4:88s and lockers put in his 96 and I'm almost done with the LSD rear axle on mine so it's time to go see what breaks next!:bacondance:

ArmyGuy45
02-13-2014, 11:59 PM
Well, that just means more time for hittin the trails. Theres a few of us that go out pretty regularly, mostly Jeeps. Feel free to contact me if you're anywhere near here!:D

Will do!!!