PDA

View Full Version : Indiana members?

xjofindy
01-23-2014, 04:30 PM
We are looking to get a bunch of us together as a club/group this spring/summer time. We are hoping to hit the trails with around 20+ xj's and we have not reached our numbers just yet as we are fairly new. If any of you xj owners are looking to join up and meet some local owner's, do outings, picnics, cruises, etc then this is what you are looking for. We are a free club, we dont ask for money to be apart of us. In the very near future we will have t-shirts (ill be making them since I have my own equipment) if you would like to purchase which will be the only income to keep our site up and running and to plan events. If you are interested, check out our site. We would love to have a few of you. Or even better, all of you!

XtremeJeeps of Indy (http://www.xjofindy.com)

xjofindy
01-31-2014, 10:10 PM
Not many Indiana members on here? Would love for us all to meet and get together here in a couple months.

cloudedjudgment
02-03-2014, 07:36 AM
If you're willing to drive a little bit to some events, theres a bunch of us down here in Kentucky. https://www.facebook.com/KentuckyJeepOwnersClub

xjofindy
02-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Maybe a get together later on in the year. Bring the club out that way and have some fun? We go to my fiance dads cabin in breeding a couple times a year. Haven't had a jeep until recently to take. This summer, have to make the best of it. Camp out and hit the trails sounds great imo. Thanks for the offer. Lets see what we can get going as far as the xj of indy club goes. We are slowly gaining members and still moving along a bit.

jdougn
02-04-2014, 07:31 PM
I'm way down in southern Indiana just across the river from Louisville KY so the clubs down that way are a lot closer for me. Good to hear you guys are getting together up in Indy though. Good luck with it and have fun!
Doug

xjofindy
02-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Hey Doug. Thanks for the positive words. If we as a club decide to head south your way, you are more then welcome to meet up and join us. Thought I would still offer a meet with you and our club. Thank you.

xjofindy
02-16-2014, 08:25 PM
Anyone been enjoying the snow? Or are you all ready for some muddy warmer weather?

xjofindy
02-22-2014, 11:32 PM
Started the gallery of a few pictures from our members. Check them out. Some outing pics soon to come.

xjofindy
03-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Redid the gallery on the site. Added more photos from the members (not all have sent in just yet). We are slowly climbing with members and closer to our first club trip. Others are welcome.