PDA

View Full Version : Podcast both audio only and audio/video!

Mudderoy
01-18-2014, 09:48 AM

I tend to think that since I've mentioned it at least sixteen thousand times in the last few years that everyone already know, and has long since tired of hearing about our little show, but then I have to remind myself that I need to mention it just in case someone is missing out.

You know much like you guys when you're talking to your buddies and you're telling them about xjtalk.com... :smiley-laughing021:

For about two years now (maybe longer) xjtalk.com has been doing a podcast. A little over a year ago Josh (nw99xj) joined the team.

We record the podcast every Thursday night at 10pm CT. Several people requested that we have the show live so we started using YouTube LIVE Events to stream the audio and video while we record the show.

The YouTube LIVE Event includes about 15 minutes of pre and post show. In other words more that the audio only podcast.

XJ TALK SHOW! is a show about Jeep Cherokees, but of course we talk about other Jeeps as well. Steve, 4.3LXJ takes time out of his busy schedule to record "Jeep Tips!" a segment we have on the show. Thanks Steve!

We have regular and funny voice mails from NickyG! Thanks Nicky!

We've come along way from those first shows! It's been a team effort just like xjtalk.com has been and is exactly how I wanted it to progress.

If you weren't aware of the show, now you are. If you haven't been involved in the show here's your chance, and it's an on going chance. As Josh often says "There's a third seat always open on the show".

We'd like to expand the show to include a Jeep Wrangler segment, as we have several listeners that are Wrangler only, and well I like Wranglers and own a 2003.

Call into the voice mail line and participate in the show! Tune into the live show and chat with the other audience members! Josh and I would love to have a call in show where you call in and we just chat a bit about Jeeps! We just don't have enough live audience members to justify this yet.

We really do want you involved with the show!

If you have ideas about show segments, we'd like to hear it! One thing I think would be fun is a segment much like Dan has on the 4x4 Podcast. A cooking outdoors segment. Always fun to talk about food!

And now here's a little something to wet your podcasting whistle.

http://youtu.be/WmlozPsNWG4